Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

I haven't seen this article posted anywhere. Given the challenges presented with putting up the Mackay project I suspect this doesn't bode well for future tall development.

Megaproject proposals put Montreal at 'major crossroads': founder Lambert

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/think+tank+will+conscience+mayor/2104533/story.html

The arrogance of these people is astounding. They declare themselves watchdogs, as if they have some superior knowledge and understanding of issues... as if they know better than the democratically elected government, chosen by the people. This is the ultimate height of arrogance. Who do they think they are?

I scoff at them, and i scoff at Dinu Bumbaru. In a battle of urban planning wits i would beat him every time. Not because i have a gifted understanding of urban issues, but simply because he has a perverted backwards-thinking view that defies all established logic and reasoning.

Do we need to listen to them? They are simply a "Think Tank" a "Watch Dog"...they are there to advise us of their opinions and that is all. Who ever is elected simply has to turn the other cheek and continue with their proposed urban planning. These people need to justify their existance by creating the most obscure entity.