Aller au contenu
publicité

Les Bassins du Nouveau Havre (Projet global)

Miska

Messages recommendés

• 2 semaines plus tard...
publicité

Selon le bureau des ventes, la phase 3 sera lancée le mois prochain. Elle sera située sur le bord du canal à l'est du quai 2. Le prix par pied carré sera de 50$ de plus que les phases précédentes. Et l'unité la plus petite sera de 1000 pi2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Selon le bureau des ventes, la phase 3 sera lancée le mois prochain. Elle sera située sur le bord du canal à l'est du quai 2. Le prix par pied carré sera de 50$ de plus que les phases précédentes. Et l'unité la plus petite sera de 1000 pi2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oui ils disent que ça va être la partie la plus luxueuse du projet jusqu'à date... j'espère que ça va être le cas avec des prix comme ça!

Oui ils disent que ça va être la partie la plus luxueuse du projet jusqu'à date... j'espère que ça va être le cas avec des prix comme ça!

I saw the plans and only one unit in the entire building did not have a view on the canal. On top of that, most units have massive balconies. The top floors have huge patios too.

The building itself was not that nice architecture wise compared to Myst (which is even more expensive), but it wasn't ugly either. The finishes will be slightly better as well, but still underwhelming for the price per sqft.

I think it really sucks that we are paying over 400$ a sq.ft and we get crappy finishes that we need to replace ourselves.

I saw the plans and only one unit in the entire building did not have a view on the canal. On top of that, most units have massive balconies. The top floors have huge patios too.

The building itself was not that nice architecture wise compared to Myst (which is even more expensive), but it wasn't ugly either. The finishes will be slightly better as well, but still underwhelming for the price per sqft.

I think it really sucks that we are paying over 400$ a sq.ft and we get crappy finishes that we need to replace ourselves.

Why do you say crappy finishes that need to be replaced? Are you talking about your experience at Le Canal? I live in the less expensive first phase of les Bassins, the choice of finish was unbelievable and I got beautiful quartz countertops in the kitchen, nice ceramic in the bathroom, beautiful hardwood everywhere,... It's all first class, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Why do you say crappy finishes that need to be replaced? Are you talking about your experience at Le Canal? I live in the less expensive first phase of les Bassins, the choice of finish was unbelievable and I got beautiful quartz countertops in the kitchen, nice ceramic in the bathroom, beautiful hardwood everywhere,... It's all first class, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I know this is going to sound really "snob", so I apologize in advance. :)

I thought les Bassins didn't have high end finishes either (considering the price) :P. I'm talking real wood cabinets in the kitchen, designer faucets and sinks like a stone bowl sink and mural faucet, a proper standing 76 inch bath tub, heated floors when there's tiles on the floor, built-in ambient LED lights in ceiling, full maple 32 inch doors (not the cheap "hollow" crap they put everywhere), proper wood moldings and trims (not MDF), exotic and harder wood floors like jatoba, better appliances like Miele and a built-in wine celler or built-in wall espresso maker, domotic condo options with automatic blinds for instance, etc. I can guarantee you that the tiles other than glass paste they give you at Bassins (and even my project) are like 2-4$ a sqft, or pretty much the cheapest that store offers. These tiles are not "through", so if you chip it, you have to replace the whole thing. They also crack more easily. The only things that are nice is the quartz and the thermoplastic cabinets. But even there, never an option for natural stone like a beautiful veined marble...

We are all paying like 430$+/sqft, which is double the average price of Montreal. We are buying a premium product, but the service is far from premium when it is time to "really" customize your unit. If you stick to the normal choices, your life will be great, but I personally decided to live in a smaller space to have better quality finishes. I think they could offer more for the price. But even that is fine with me as I did buy a condo in Griffintown. My main problem is that they don't even offer the option to do most of the things mentioned above. So the only thing I can do is to do it myself once I get my unit (to give you an idea, they are installing 0 doors in my unit, I just don't want paper doors...).

Boy you're picky Synosik lol ! J'imagine que nos priorités sont différentes, je préfère plus grand et un luxe plus standard. Je fais face au canal et, à $415, c'est $100 de moins le pi.ca. que les nouvelles tours autour du centre Bell. En plus, on a tous les deux la piste cyclable juste en face et peut-être une patinoire sur le canal en hiver dans les prochaines années... la vie est belle! :cool2:

Modifié par jerry
Petite faute de chiffre

Boy you're picky Synosik lol ! J'imagine que nos priorités sont différentes, je préfère plus grand et un luxe plus standard. Je fais face au canal et, à $425, c'est $100 de moins le pi.ca. que les nouvelles tours autour du centre Bell. En plus, on a tous les deux la piste cyclable juste en face et peut-être une patinoire sur le canal en hiver dans les prochaines années... la vie est belle! :cool2:

I know I am picky :( It's really bad, but I just can't help it! Once you feel the nice warm heated natural stone floors when stepping out of a shower you can't go back to the cold ceramic :P

I know we are really privileged and lucky and that most people don't have the same opportunities, but at the same time we worked really hard to be there. La vie est belle c'est vrai!