Aller au contenu
publicité

Place de la Cité Internationale, phase 2 (2007)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Es ce juste moi ou est ce qu'ils semblent avoir "modernisé" leur projet un peu??

projet_img_contour_simple.gif

Un conseil: si tu veux prendre les images de montreal2025: utilise le lien de l'image dans la version "imprimable". Le lien pour cette version est juste en haut de la description de chaque projet.

1270840679.jpg

1270840678.jpg

publicité

Merci Vince!

I could pass on this project ever coming to realization. There are quite a few proposed office projects that would have a much more profound impact on their respective neighbourhoods.

Agreed! Of the 4 proposed office towers, this is my least favorite.

Canderel's project is the best, then it's 701 University.3rd would be the SITQ/Hines project on de Maisonneuve and finally this project!

batard .. je pense que cette pancarte la etait la du temps pour la caisse de depot etait en construction ...

I could pass on this project ever coming to realization. There are quite a few proposed office projects that would have a much more profound impact on their respective neighbourhoods. Not to mention, the green space looks nice.

nice looking or not, the green space isn't a good thing: it's across a god damn square for christ's sake .. where else do you see urban squares surounded by empty lots ... .. it sort of defeats the purpose, don't you think ?

this project need to go up, and would've been much better with the higher element right in front of the square 'facade', if you ask me.

nice looking or not, the green space isn't a good thing: it's across a god damn square for christ's sake .. where else do you see urban squares surounded by empty lots ... .. it sort of defeats the purpose, don't you think ?

this project need to go up, and would've been much better with the higher element right in front of the square 'facade', if you ask me.

If there was a lack of developable space for office development I'd 100% agree with you. But unfortunately there is a lot of space available and I'd prefer to see a few less parking lots in areas that could really use the development.

Talk about a shovel ready project! These guys were so ahead of everyone else and frankly, they had their chance to build this on a few occasions over the past 15 years. 15 years of a pretty robust economy. This phase of the project is a joke and not going to happen. They built what they wanted to make their money: the parking structure.

If they do decide to go ahead with a building here it will be at least another 5 years. What company is going to want to be in a new building of such a dated design?

If they do decide to go ahead with a building here it will be at least another 5 years. What company is going to want to be in a new building of such a dated design?

Trust me, having worked in the commercial real estate industry for almost 9 years now, I can tell you that most presidents of corporations don't give a damn what the outside of the office tower looks like. As long as their offices on the inside are of good quality, and that the outside is clean, they couldn't care less what the outside architecture could look like!

They built what they wanted to make their money: the parking structure.

Mmm, underground parking is rather a service to your customer than a source of profit believe me. The cost of digging and building the foundation is really high compared to the somewhat modest parking revenues (plus you have of lot of competition from surface parking in the area with requires far less capital investment).

Trust me, having worked in the commercial real estate industry for almost 9 years now, I can tell you that most presidents of corporations don't give a damn what the outside of the office tower looks like. As long as their offices on the inside are of good quality, and that the outside is clean, they couldn't care less what the outside architecture could look like!

Est-ce que serait aussi le cas pour une firme d'architecture?