Aller au contenu
publicité

Place des Arts : rénovations extérieures

Messages recommendés

publicité
(Avez-vous remarqué les insertions de lumières au plancher?)

Oui j'ai remarqué, c'est très discret. Ça fait un plancher étoilé, mais en même temps, le plafond est fini lustré ce qui provoque une réflexion des petites lumières au sol sur le plafond. On se retrouve donc dans l'espace avec des étoiles sous nos pieds et au-dessus de notre tête.

J'ai passé là aujourd'hui et WOW. C'est très réussi! Ca donne une belle image aux touristes..

A friend of mine from Vermont came up to the Jazz Fest last year and was stunned by all the construction. "Holy crap, Montreal is a boom town! Skyscrapers, big buildings, infrastructure, plaza, so much construction everywhere!" He was under the impression that construction was booming all over town instead of just the Quartier des Spectacles. I didn't have the heart to tell him ;) At least he left with a really positive impression ;)

Modifié par Cataclaw

J'ai passé là aujourd'hui et WOW. C'est très réussi! Ca donne une belle image aux touristes..

A friend of mine from Vermont came up to the Jazz Fest last year and was stunned by all the construction. "Holy crap, Montreal is a boom town! Skyscrapers, big buildings, infrastructure, plaza, so much construction everywhere!" He was under the impression that construction was booming all over town instead of just the Quartier des Spectacles. I didn't have the heart to tell him ;) At least he left with a really positive impression ;)

Cette année, tu pourras lui faire faire le Grand Tour: Marriott, Altitude, Altoria. Il sera en core plus impressionné!:)

Well its 2 years in a row that there is a lot of construction around the jazz fest. First there was the Hilton and then Louis Boheme, Salle OMS and depending on how long it takes them to dig for the Marriott we might just have another crane in the area of this years jazz festival.