Aller au contenu

REM - Matériel Roulant

jerry

Messages recommendés

Il y a 2 heures, TER200 a dit :

C'est plutôt votre TGF : un banal train classique roulant à 160 km/h que les politiciens incompétents prennent pour un TGV.

C'est juste un TGF ce train chinois? Malade quand même comme look. Moi je suis pas politicien et je l'ai pris pour un TGV... :)

il y a 10 minutes, SameGuy a dit :

I’m so confused… the Fuxing in the image is capable of over 400 km/h… it’s a TTGV!

C'est FVDTGV.

Un **cking Vite De TGV.

• Haha 1

Il y a 15 heures, SameGuy a dit :

I’m so confused… the Fuxing in the image is capable of over 400 km/h… it’s a TTGV!

Non non, ça c'est une version qui roule à 160 ou 200 km/h. Mais comme ils sont donné le même nom Fuxing à tous leurs nouveaux trains, ça n'aide pas à s'y retrouver.

• Like 1

On 2021-07-22 at 4:49 PM, Enalung said:

China has had major structural engineering failures over the last few decades. A lot of structures are built too quickly with insufficiently skilled labor, or downright corrupted officials / compagnies / workers, or a mix of the above. SEG plaza, one of the tallest skyscrapers in China has been shaking violently for months. Sure, the building is still standing, but the damage has been done. Even if they do consolidate the building and stop the shaking, the view that it is unsecure will be a part of the collective memory for at least the next decade. All of theses problems are made worse by the opacity of the central government. China definitely isn't a model to follow.

Oh really I'm sure the old Champlain was an engineering success and model to follow. China should follow Quebec lol 35 yrs and still can't extend the blue line 

• Like 2

• 2 semaines plus tard...
2 hours ago, denpanosekai said:

Oman, when are they going to reopen this section😓

image.png.fe54e9a98020ff9b00324dd872e5e807.png

If you take a look,, some of the lamp posts seem to be in the wrong location now that the REM has been constructed. The station segments are wider, so they will need to move them a bit to keep the number of lanes they had. It won't be as simple as cleaning up things and putting in a new layer of asphalt.

• Like 3

Il y a 7 heures, Enalung a dit :

If you take a look,, some of the lamp posts seem to be in the wrong location now that the REM has been constructed. The station segments are wider, so they will need to move them a bit to keep the number of lanes they had. It won't be as simple as cleaning up things and putting in a new layer of asphalt.

The lamp posts have always been there. The blocked portion was 2 lanes of the A10, separeted by a low concrete divider (and lamp posts) with 2 other lanes to head towards the A30 East or West. Will they go back to that old configuration? We will soon see I hope.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Miska said:

The lamp posts have always been there. The blocked portion was 2 lanes of the A10, separeted by a low concrete divider (and lamp posts) with 2 other lanes to head towards the A30 East or West. Will they go back to that old configuration? We will soon see I hope.

I can't find any communication on how or when they will reopen this. That whole section will need a major rebuild. Same for the Taschereau overpass. The lane shift is creating major traffic issues in a place that almost never had them.

• Like 1