Aller au contenu

REM - Antenne Ouest

Messages recommendés

C'est une mauvaise traduction, pure and simple!

En francais on peut dire: << Anne va continuer de l'est de la rampe du boulevard St-Charles >> mais la traduction est plutot: "Anne will continue from east of the Saint-Charles boulevard ramp (as mentioned by @SameGuy " et non "Anne will continue east from the Saint-Charles boulevard ramp". 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, budgebandit said:

C'est une mauvaise traduction, pure and simple!

En francais on peut dire: << Anne va continuer de l'est de la rampe du boulevard St-Charles >> mais la traduction est plutot: "Anne will continue from east of the Saint-Charles boulevard ramp (as mentioned by @SameGuy " et non "Anne will continue east from the Saint-Charles boulevard ramp". 

Pour le nombre de fois que les anglophones/cies anglos font du Google Translate tout croche avec le français car ils s'en contrefoutent, on va pas reprocher une mauvaise tournure de phrase du français à l'anglais. Get over it!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, champdemars said:

Maybe I'm not good in english, but when I Read "Will continue east from St-Charles Boulevard" I translate to:

"Va continuer vers l'est à partir du Boulevard St-Charles".

👍🏼 No, that is exactly how I’d read it! 😁 Toutefois, si jamais mon français était aussi bon. 

Anyway, thanks again @Chuck-A for staying on top of all of the REM developments. Though the project has its faults, it is nonetheless very exciting for the West Island and Brossard. Hopefully the feeder bus services in the stations’ catchments can be completely overhauled to truly benefit area residents.

32 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Pour le nombre de fois que les anglophones/cies anglos font du Google Translate tout croche avec le français car ils s'en contrefoutent, on va pas reprocher une mauvaise tournure de phrase du français à l'anglais. Get over it!

On me décrit! 😂

Modifié par SameGuy
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Rocco said:

Lol I'm not stressed about it, no worries... but two wrongs don't make a right :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chuck-A said:

Vidéo de #theNOVABUSfan déniché sur YT, dans lequel on retrouve des images de l'avancement des travaux aériens de l'antenne de l'Ouest-de-l'Île (particulièrement ceux à l'ouest du Boul. Saint-Jean, à partir de 3:36):

One quick clarification: the “station that’s already built” is under the check-in area of the transborder jetty and the Marriott Hotel, but that is actually just below the surface and would have required a brief cut-and-cover tunnel exiting to the south to eventually join the A20 rights of way to the city. The REM will reach YUL from the North, passing deep under the airfield, and REM station is actually being built underneath the multilevel parking structure directly in front of the main terminal as part of what was, pre-CoViD, a huge $2.5B renovation of the airport’s land-side facilities. 

• Like 1