Aller au contenu
publicité

Solstice - 44 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

il y a 6 minutes, Yabucoa77 a dit :

Not sure if this is ready to go up. They did remove all pavement and cement left from the gas station. It is now just dirt. I guess, we will know more next week.

Comme mentionné plus haut, nous sommes au stade préliminaire du chantier et la phase construction débutera quand l'excavation sera assez avancée pour le permettre.

• Like 2

publicité
51 minutes ago, acpnc said:

Comme mentionné plus haut, nous sommes au stade préliminaire du chantier et la phase construction débutera quand l'excavation sera assez avancée pour le permettre.

Agree 100%. As far as we know; it could stay like this for weeks. I just wanted to report the new little progress 

On 2019-11-29 at 1:24 PM, Yabucoa77 said:

Not sure if this is ready to go up. They did remove all pavement and cement left from the gas station. It is now just dirt. I guess, we will know more next week.

That was very light machinery anyways, which is often an indication of surface work, as they may have to do before starting an excavation doubled with the decontamination of the excavated soil...

Il y a 8 heures, FrancSoisD a dit :

That was very light machinery anyways, which is often an indication of surface work, as they may have to do before starting an excavation doubled with the decontamination of the excavated soil...

Effectivement l'apparition d'une pieuteuse serait certainement plus convaincante.