Aller au contenu
publicité

QUAD Windsor (Projet global)

WestAust

Messages recommendés

publicité

My dream would to be something similar to "The Well" in Toronto on these lots. Something mix-use, dense, offers more retail, commercial, restaurants, entertainment, services, office space, residential, etc.. You can get a nice cascade from taller to the North and shorter to the South. It will add much needed life to the sector + add more diversity and options for downtown Montreal. It's a flexible design that will benefit the city, but between CF being so slow they're practically defrosting and all the red tape in the city... I don't see anything happening here soon or anything ambitious. 

• Like 1

The only reason CF is holding is because they bought the land (knowing it was 120m) with hopes of raising it to 170-200m with a friendly mayor at the helm. Shattered dreams. Now they play crybaby. 

il y a 14 minutes, Rocco a dit :

The only reason CF is holding is because they bought the land (knowing it was 120m) with hopes of raising it to 170-200m with a friendly mayor at the helm. 

Bingo ! Pour rappel, les TDC 2 et 3 devaient faire 120m avant d'avoir eu droit à une dérogation lors de l'ère pré-Valérie.

il y a 19 minutes, Djentmaster001 a dit :

My dream would to be something similar to "The Well" in Toronto on these lots. Something mix-use, dense, offers more retail, commercial, restaurants, entertainment, services, office space, residential, etc.. You can get a nice cascade from taller to the North and shorter to the South. 

Thanks, I didn't know about this project. You're right on with the cascade North to South + the highest tower is a cool little 174m that would fit well between the two AC Towers and the 200m trio near Robert-Bourassa. 

• Like 2

• 1 mois plus tard...