Aller au contenu
publicité

L'Avenue - 50 étages

WestAust

Messages recommendés

They're building a sales office that costs a fortune.....is that a cautious approach? If you want to see cautious, look no further than Roccabella's comparatively disgraceful sales office not 200 feet away.

publicité
  • Réponses 3,2k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

They're building a sales office that costs a fortune.....is that a cautious approach? If you want to see cautious, look no further than Roccabella's comparatively disgraceful sales office not 200 feet away.

Actually, Roccabella's container office is not the sales office. The actual sales office is located in an office building nearby. Now I don't really know what the point is with that container, but I don't think we can say that Roccabella's sales office is "disgraceful".

That's not the main sales office,besides they'll already sold 96 units, so I guess they're doing something right

I cannot believe that this or tour des canadiens will ever be cancelled. It just seems impossible at this point.

If not for the sales office investment, just in pride alone. Also, they are competing against each other. Big freaking egos to build Mtl's tallest residential tower.

I am positive that these two will go up eventually.

Let's not get too excited. Although the folks at Broccolini are very excited about the project - they won't build until they get 75% pre-sale. They are taking a very cautious attitude towards this project - despite the hype/buzz.

I play hockey with the Broc's - definitely interested in seeing what the pre-reservation is going to look like

Are you sure about that? I find 75% to be be excessively high. My guess is that they'll break ground as soon as they have 55-60% of the units sold.

Effectivement, présentation du bureau aux médias demain

Invitation exclusive aux médias - Ouverture du pavillon des ventes de L'Avenue

MONTRÉAL, le 9 oct. 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - M. Anthony Broccolini, directeur principal chez Broccolini et responsable du projet L'Avenue, convie, en exclusivité, les représentants des médias à l'ouverture du pavillon des ventes de la plus haute tour résidentielle du centre-ville de Montréal. En compagnie de M. Broccolini, les médias auront l'occasion de visiter en primeur un condo modèle de 2 chambres d'une superficie de 950 pieds carrés situé dans un pavillon des ventes à l'architecture audacieuse. M. Broccolini accordera des entrevues et du contenu visuel pourra être capté lors de la visite. Les représentants des médias intéressés sont priés de prendre rendez-vous.

Jour : Jeudi le 11 octobre 2012

Heure : Sur rendez-vous, entre 9h00 et 17h00

Où : Pavillon des ventes de L'Avenue Angle rue De la Montagne et avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal

http://www.newswire.ca/fr/story/1048855/invitation-exclusive-aux-medias-ouverture-du-pavillon-des-ventes-de-l-avenue