Aller au contenu

Les Bassins, Quai 2 - 8 étages (2018)

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

Dans un newsletter de Prével

NOUVELLES DU QUAI 2

Les livraisons des unités vendues du Quai 2a sont presque complétées, il ne reste que quelques unités à livrer. La terrasse est officiellement ouverte depuis le 6 juin! Les résidents peuvent ainsi profiter de l’été pour se rafraîchir dans la piscine, prendre un bain de soleil ou simplement admirer la vue. De plus, le bassin entre les Quais 1 et 2 est maintenant en fonction au plus grand plaisir des résidents du rez-de-chaussée qui peuvent prendre l’apéro sur leur quai!

Bassin_format_infolettre.jpg

Pour ceux qui sont intéressés par la 2e phase du projet, le Quai 2b propose 73 unités, réparties sur 8 étages, d’une superficie entre 556 et 1395 pieds carrés. En plus de penthouses sur 2 niveaux avec terrasses privées, on retrouve une grande variété d’unités :

• 1 chambre à partir de 213 000$;
  • 2 chambres à partir de 301 000$;
  • 3 chambres à partir 399 000$.

Les résidents du Quai 2b auront un accès direct au centre sportif, situé au rez-de-chaussée de l’immeuble, ainsi qu’au toit-terrasse, avec piscine donnant sur le centre-ville. Venez nous rendre visite au bureau des ventes, situé au 180 rue du Séminaire, pour découvrir les unités disponibles!

Perspective_650px.jpg

DÉBUT DES TRAVAUX DU PARC À DEUX PAS DU PROJET

Les travaux du parc dédié aux familles, situé entre les rues Basin et Ottawa à l’est de la rue Guy, ont débuté en mai dernier et se poursuivront jusqu’à l’automne. Ce parc, qui comprendra des espaces de jeux, des jets d’eau et des aires de repos, sera le premier parc LEED du Sud-Ouest. Six nouveaux lieux publics sont également prévus dans le cadre du Programme particulier d’urbanisme de Griffintown.

Pour plus d’informations, nous vous invitons à cliquez ici.

parc_650px.jpg

Modifié par ScarletCoral

• 2 semaines plus tard...

Bonjour,

En tant que resident de la phase 2, je dois avouer que j'adore l'endroit, le canal, la piste cyclable la vue sur le centre-ville, la proximité de ce dernier tout en etant au calme et à la nature.

Oui il y a eu quelques petits soucis au debut, le marché est en saturation, il y a donc eu un ralentissement avec le SAV, moins d'employés present mais en etant bien patient tout rentre dans l'ordre!

Franchement c'est le paradis ici Jerry avait raison! J'adore mon condo!

A bon entendeur...

• Like 1

Bonjour,

En tant que resident de la phase 2, je dois avouer que j'adore l'endroit, le canal, la piste cyclable la vue sur le centre-ville, la proximité de ce dernier tout en etant au calme et à la nature.

Oui il y a eu quelques petits soucis au debut, le marché est en saturation, il y a donc eu un ralentissement avec le SAV, moins d'employés present mais en etant bien patient tout rentre dans l'ordre!

Franchement c'est le paradis ici Jerry avait raison! J'adore mon condo!

A bon entendeur...

C'est vrai que l'emplacement est vraiment bien avec une distance de marche du centre-ville, vieux Montréal, marché atwater, pleins de restos et directement sur le parc du canal (meilleur piste cyclable près de la ville)

• 2 mois plus tard...

Hi, i am new to this forum, it's really helpful place to get the informations of the project and compare them, recently i was looking a condos for myself in Griffin town, and i am deciding the condos between Bassin QUAI2B VS Gallery Sur le canal, they are all about the same price, but it seems with Bassin has a higher quality finish compare to gallery? or they are about the same level? Thank you in advance ;)

Modifié par akikan

Hi, i am new to this forum, it's really helpful place to get the informations of the project and compare them, recently i was looking a condos for myself in Griffin town, and i am deciding the condos between Bassin QUAI2B VS Gallery Sur le canal, they are all about the same price, but it seems with Bassin has a higher quality finish compare to gallery? or they are about the same level? Thank you in advance ;)

To me Bassin is a much better location. Ive lived in a Prevel building before though and it was very disappointing. Friends of mine have also lived in different Lowney phases and weren't completely satisfied either. Prevel has great marketing, and really has a way of making they're buildings seem very attractive (full of amenities etc.. ) but the quality from my experience at Imperial lofts, and from seeing some lowney phases is not that great. For example I lived in a 900 square foot loft that was so badly insulated I was freezing in the winters and still paying 700$ every two months for heating! Also the condo fees shot up by the 5th year of living there to 375$ a month which was insane in my opinion. Imperial and Lowney phases I saw also used window air conditioner units which was terrible , and the main reason why so much cold air would come in. They also used engineered floors.The quality of Bassin is probably much better but the price point for me when I was shopping around was way too high. 350k for a tiny apartment with a bedroom that cant even fit a queen sized bed and a kitchen with a tiny little oven, no thank you.. Then again thats the case with most of these new projects in Griffintown which makes deciding very difficult. Good luck! ;)

Thank you Jax for your very helpful comment :), really appreciate, for Bassin they claimed they are using central heating so basically no baseboard heating in your condos unless you have a very big windows, i guess it would save a lot $$ during the winter, for Gallery they also claimed they are using central heating but they have to install baseboard heating under each windows, they told it was by law that they have installed that..otherwise they had the same condos fee $0.30. People just said Bassin had more choice on their finish and the quality is a bit better than Gallery. choosing your first condos is not always easy :duh::dizzy:

Thank you Jax for your very helpful comment :), really appreciate, for Bassin they claimed they are using central heating so basically no baseboard heating in your condos unless you have a very big windows, i guess it would save a lot $$ during the winter, for Gallery they also claimed they are using central heating but they have to install baseboard heating under each windows, they told it was by law that they have installed that..otherwise they had the same condos fee $0.30. People just said Bassin had more choice on their finish and the quality is a bit better than Gallery. choosing your first condos is not always easy :duh::dizzy:

I would go for Les Bassins. I have been living in Quai 1 for about 2 years and I am overall very satisfied. Job in the condo was very well done and central heating works well (have only one baseboard heating unit in the washroom but never necessary to use it). I have also visited Gallery in the past and you really have more choice in the finishes with Les Bassins. Gallery remains a nice project but the style is different and I think the price is a little higher.

I would go for Les Bassins. I have been living in Quai 1 for about 2 years and I am overall very satisfied. Job in the condo was very well done and central heating works well (have only one baseboard heating unit in the washroom but never necessary to use it). I have also visited Gallery in the past and you really have more choice in the finishes with Les Bassins. Gallery remains a nice project but the style is different and I think the price is a little higher.

I agree with you micha_mtl, as I've been living in Quai 1 for two years as well and have been very satisfied. Very good finition, nice hardwood flooring, good and quiet central heating and ac. Quai 2 also has a nice terrace and a large exterior pool, something Gallery will have only in their 2nd phase I think. As a bonus in quai 2b, you will have the 6000 sq ft sports centre in your building with the interior pool and everything... I can't wait for that! I can't compare quality with Gallery of course since it's a new project, that will be your job. I like Gallery's architecture from the pictures I've seen, but it's probably not an important factor in your decision. The outside view from Gallery could be better than quai 2b if you pick a canal view, but that probably comes with a price. Good luck!