Aller au contenu

Les Bassins, Quai 2 - 8 étages (2018)

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

I agree with you micha_mtl, as I've been living in Quai 1 for two years as well and have been very satisfied. Very good finition, nice hardwood flooring, good and quiet central heating and ac. Quai 2 also has a nice terrace and a large exterior pool, something Gallery will have only in their 2nd phase I think. As a bonus in quai 2b, you will have the 6000 sq ft sports centre in your building with the interior pool and everything... I can't wait for that! I can't compare quality with Gallery of course since it's a new project, that will be your job. I like Gallery's architecture from the pictures I've seen, but it's probably not an important factor in your decision. The outside view from Gallery could be better than quai 2b if you pick a canal view, but that probably comes with a price. Good luck!

Thank you Guys, i guess my decision is made, hope will be your neighbour soon:thumbsup::D

Thank you Jax for your very helpful comment :), really appreciate, for Bassin they claimed they are using central heating so basically no baseboard heating in your condos unless you have a very big windows, i guess it would save a lot $$ during the winter, for Gallery they also claimed they are using central heating but they have to install baseboard heating under each windows, they told it was by law that they have installed that..otherwise they had the same condos fee $0.30. People just said Bassin had more choice on their finish and the quality is a bit better than Gallery. choosing your first condos is not always easy :duh::dizzy:

I've been in Quai 2A since the beginning of the year. Love the location. Haven't had any issues yet that's really worth complaining about. Also looked seriously at Canal, which wounded up being my 2nd choice, mostly because of the location which I didn't like as much, and the fact they didn't have any "condos modeles" back when I visited. Not sure how Canal is, from a technical standpoint, but there's little differences in the Bassins from the usual/typical projects. Central heating is one thing. Central hot water is another (no water heaters inside your unit). What this means is higher condo fees, but lower electricity bills... It's a difference to take into consideration when you're doing your budget.

For what it's worth, I also lived in the Lowney Phase 7 before this and loved it during the whole time I was there (since construction). Did not have any issues with heating (quite the contrary actually, my electricity bills were pretty low, being surrounded by other units and all). The bamboo floors I had were great. But true enough, the window air conditioning unit was noisy and left to be desired... It's a design choice on their part to keep the price cheaper I suppose, but yeah, win some, lose some.

I am in Le Canal and I had no issues with the condo, except a touch up of caulking on one window, but I have over 40 linear feet of windows so can't complain really.

If I had to choose between Gallery and Bassins, I would pick Bassins. I think the "I1a" floor plan is great!

Yea i think Bassins was a better choice since they had "central heating" unlike Gallery was only partial heating with Heat recovery system. I guess you have to open your baseboard heater during the winter :(

Thank you Darwiner for sharing you experience at Bassin :) :) seriously it was a very hard decision to make heh;)

Also keep in mind your hot water, heating and cooling costs are all included in the condo fees. We have a unit in 2b on the ground floor with a second floor. We had a few minor details to get corrected, nothing major. We were disappointed at first because it took a while to get things looked at but now they fired the old staff and the new staff seems on top of things and are very nice. Location is awesome, people are cool and it is quiet which is my favourite thing. You honestly don't feel like you are in the city.

Also keep in mind your hot water, heating and cooling costs are all included in the condo fees. We have a unit in 2b on the ground floor with a second floor. We had a few minor details to get corrected, nothing major. We were disappointed at first because it took a while to get things looked at but now they fired the old staff and the new staff seems on top of things and are very nice. Location is awesome, people are cool and it is quiet which is my favourite thing. You honestly don't feel like you are in the city.

What? They fired the old staff and got new people? Do you mean those who take care of the SAV? Hmm, guess it might explain the fact they seemed a bit more responsive in the last few months to repair the little quirks that were remaining...

What? They fired the old staff and got new people? Do you mean those who take care of the SAV? Hmm, guess it might explain the fact they seemed a bit more responsive in the last few months to repair the little quirks that were remaining...

I'm not sure if they were actually fired but they sent out a message saying the SAV team was being changed so I assumed that because I think a lot of people weren't satisfied with the previous SAV team. So far so good with the new team.

• 1 mois plus tard...