Aller au contenu
publicité

Tour des Canadiens - 50 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

On SSP, someone is reporting 133m for the office tower (we know that already) and at LEAST 160m for the twin towers :eek: Apparently this project is similar to the Bell Lightbox tower in Toronto, which is featured on a large podium, with 42 storeys above it and clocks in at 158m.

publicité
  • Réponses 4,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Wasn't Desjardin looking for a large amount of space recently?

Yes - but they moved into 1501 McGill College instead.

For fun, I made a list of potential anchor tenants for the many proposed office towers :

RioTintoAlcan - obviously because they have gone public. They recently moved one financing department from Montreal to London though

Groupe Aeroplan - recently made strategic investments in Italy and Mexico and is attively looking for a mid-size (250million) acquisition

Molson - despite not being the Molson Center anymore, an office tower next to their largest investment wouldn't be bad

Semafo - assuming with the increasing price of Gold they manage to stay independant

Genivar - now that they passed 500m in revenue, they are where SNC was when they built their tower

Rogers - also another previously annouced company that had the intention of setting up downtown

Regarde encore ici, dans le dossier de la gare Windsor... les médias sont encore allés lui demander son avis et il a encore sorti une niaiserie avec sa demande de la protection de l'aile des années 50. Et je dis bien niaiserie, parce que ç'en est une. Son attitude est tristement réactionnaire, et j'utilise ce terme dans son sens le plus profondément péjoratif.

Quelle réponse merveilleuse!!!

Yara, MartinMtl a raison! Il y a une raison pourquoi nous nous acharnons sur son cas. Il est partout. Comme l'a si bien expliqé MartinMtl, nous sommes prèsque tous d'accord qu'il faut protéger les immeubles qui le méritent. mais quand il est rendu à vouloir TOUT protéger c'est là qu'il commence à faire chier le peuple!

Si Cadillac Fairview voulait démolir la Gare Windsor pour construire ce projet, j'aurais été un des premiers à supporter Bumbaru...mais là on parle d'un immeuble attroce, qui n'a aucune valeurs historique ou architectural et Bumbaru s'entête à vouloir le protéger. Au lieu perdre le temps à tous le monde, il devrait se concentrer sur la protection des immeubles qui en ont vraiment besoins.

On SSP, someone is reporting 133m for the office tower (we know that already) and at LEAST 160m for the twin towers :eek: Apparently this project is similar to the Bell Lightbox tower in Toronto, which is featured on a large podium, with 42 storeys above it and clocks in at 158m.

I think 160 meters is a little optimistic. I expect them to be between 145 and 150 meters.

Rogers - also another previously annouced company that had the intention of setting up downtown

I've kinda lost hope with Rogers. They've been running around town with multiple brokers "looking" for space for over 3-4 years now. How serious are they? I have my doubts! Same goes for Ubisoft. They've been "looking" for close to 7-8 years now...but I seriously doubt they would want to pay the high rents of a new tower in the downtown core. Ubisoft won't want to pay more than 20-25$ GROSS per sq foot...which is about 40% of the asking rates of a new tower in the downtown core!

Modifié par Habsfan

• Administrateur
I think 160 meters is a little optimistic. I expect them to be between 145 and 150 meters.

Hummm

Les tours:

34 (étages) x 3.2 (mètres) = ~112 mètres`

La base:

10 (étages) x 4 (mètres) (pour des commerces, un atrium, une "place intérieure", j'imagine que les étages sont plus hauts...) = ~40 mètres

Donc, ~152 mètres?

Regarding the Centennial Plaza: 10$ says they're going to rebuild the entire plaza from scratch in the courtyard or at some other nearby location. It'll probably be cheaper for them to make new bricks and just create a new space rather than delicately remove the old ones without damaging them.

''Finalement, c'est Rio Tinto qui sera le broker. Le site qu'ils choisiront verra l'érection d'une nouvelle tour. Quelqu'un travaille avec eux? ''

Mtl man please explain this ....in more details Rio tinto is looking for space in the windsor project or other ? as you put this in this tread

Non non, je ne sais rien sur leurs intentions. Je disais simplement que s'il y a une nouvelle tour à Mtl, ça risque fort d'être pour loger Rio Tinto. Alors, le site qu'ils choisiront nous indiquera quel projet sera lancé. Je n'ai aucune idée ce qu'ils choisiront. C'est pourquoi je demandais si quelqu'un travaillait là, afin d,avoir des scoops?.