publicité

Canadiens de Montréal

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité
Gillett a vendu le CH et le Centre Bell pour 633 million$$

Incroyable!!

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/278100.html

I could be wrong here but that does not include the 18% the Molsons already own, correct? If that's the case, we can add another 18% to the 633 and get a ball park figure. The Maple Leafs should be worth more with all their assets.

I could be wrong here but that does not include the 18% the Molsons already own, correct? If that's the case, we can add another 18% to the 633 and get a ball park figure. The Maple Leafs should be worth more with all their assets.

Yes, the Molson corporation still owns 19.9% of the Habs.

Considering that not even 6 months ago, Forbes Magazine had the habs as the 3rd most valuable franchise in the league (at approx 311 million$), the pricetag of 633 million for 80.1% of the Habs, The Bell Centre and GEG is pretty impressive!

GEG is worth about 50-60 million$, The Bell Centre is worth between 150 and 200 million. That would leave about 375 million$ for 80.1% of the Habs...pretty fvcking incredible if you ask me!

As much as I hate to say it, the Leafs and the ACC would probably fetch more money!