Aller au contenu
publicité

Altoria - 35 étages (2014)

Gbx

Messages recommendés

publicité
Couple questions

1) will this be at least as tall as its neighbour Tour Banque Nationale? Exactly 2m taller from what I understand? Is this max height for the area?

I doubt it, they're almost right next Tour de la Bourse and the original Bell Tower was supposed to be 38 floors.

According to this document (http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/pls/portal/docs/page/plan_urbanisme_fr/media/documents/120416_hauteurs_25.pdf), this building is located in a 120 m zone.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7723[/ATTACH]

Does a real estate company can build a offce tower with a height of 230 meters in the 120m and higher zone?

Just asking

Does a real estate company can build a offce tower with a height of 230 meters in the 120m and higher zone?

Just asking

Well according to the rules, nobody can build higher than ~200m. This limit was determined as it's the height of Mont Royal. I think the original idea was that they did not want buildings to overshadow the mountain. Now, for us building lovers this is an atrocity, but as far as I know there are no immediate plans to change this.

If the city continues to take up more and more of the 120+ lots, there will eventually be no more lots left. At that point they may increase the lot sizes for areas south closer to the river where the terrain is lower.

Je précise : "Pour UNE POIGNÉE d'entre nous, amoureux de building, cette limite est une atrocité."

Ne m'associez pas à vos propos généralistes.

J'adore les gratte-ciel. Je trippe gratte-ciel.

Mais vouloir enlever la limite pour avoir de GROS building, non merci.

Modifié par Habsfan

If the city continues to take up more and more of the 120+ lots, there will eventually be no more lots left. At that point they may increase the lot sizes for areas south closer to the river where the terrain is lower.

Je crois moi aussi qu'un jour Griffintown (par exemple) pourrait acceuillir des tours de 200 mètres.

Just asking

The actual limit is 232 meters above sea level. The close you get to the mountain, the shorter the buildings will have to be.

MY guess is that the limit is at about 200 meters on René-Lévesque Blvd, however, if you move further away from the mountain (towards St-Jacques Street), the limit could probably reach 210-215 meters.