Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • 1 mois plus tard...
La longue bande verticale en aluminium qui cache les ascenceurs du côté Est donne un look cheap et mal fini de ce côté

En fait cette bande ne cache pas les ascenseurs mais plutôt les systèmes de climatisations. Il y a un système centrale sur chaque étage et chaque appartement a un contrôle individuel. Vous remarquerez qu'il y a de larges trappes de ventilation pour alimenter les climatiseurs en air.

From what I understand from the top, it seems there is now a condo with a rooftop terrace where the triangle is. So maybe this is why the triangle is not only not finished, but also not lit up... Perhaps a buyer paid top dollar to have that section of the tower for himself or perhaps I am completely wrong and the top is just ugly?

Actualy your are perfectly right... There is a rooftop terrace under the triangle. All the Penthouse (last 2 floors) avec acces to a third floor located on the roof . Each private rooftop terrace is equiped with a spa. You should see the view from up there it left me speachless. Some condo have a private elevator to acces their rooftop terrace directly... very fancy!