Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

à gauche se trouve le chantier de Shanghai Tower, 128 étages (632 m)

IMG_7533.jpg

En voilà une qui date de la semaine dernière !

La première photo est le chantier de la tour de 128 étages.

La deuxième photo, regardez à droite, je ne sais pas si ces 2 tours en construction doivent éventuellement se rejoindre en haut ?

Troisième photo : une très grande tour en construction mais qui semblait si petite vue de si haut (j'étais dans le point d'observation du Shanghai World Financial Center ou SWFC)

P1050335.jpg

P1050275.jpg

P1050250.jpg

• 4 semaines plus tard...
publicité
  • Réponses 338
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

La deuxième photo, regardez à droite, je ne sais pas si ces 2 tours en construction doivent éventuellement se rejoindre en haut ?

Non, elles sont presque terminées.

Ces tours ont poussé extrêmement vite, si je me trompe pas c'étaient les 2 grues à droite sur cette photo :

14 novembre 2009

IMG_7445-1.jpg

Modifié par francely57

New York :

World Trade Center, avec 4WTC, 61 étages, qui pousse à droite; 1WTC (Freedom Tower) n'est pas vraiment visible, juste à gauche de la photo

photo de shashin62 de flickr

4695306948_3b89eaa9e1_b.jpg

Singapour :

photo de Mysternaz de flickr

4631213207_24c6962918_o.jpg

Guangzhou :

photo de senlan de gaoloumi.com

24536485201005310142284081409438363_007.jpg

Hanoi :

3 tours, 70, 48, 48 étages

photo de elevonic de SSC

4705665275_438b58043e_b.jpg

La Mecque

photo de 'asyiqul^huur de flickr

4626477323_35894fbe86_o.jpg

KEO chosen to design unique monorail system for King Abdullah Financial District

14208_1_Monorail22.jpg

The King Abdullah Financial District is a new development currently being undertaken by Rayadah Investment Company in Saudi Arabia in an effort to transform Riyadh’s burgeoning financial sector. The project is set to include over 40 towers, alongside all the major facilities, amenities, utilities and transport networks necessary in a modern business environment. Public transport connecting the district will feature a unique monorail system with all buildings, systems and six stations integrated and linked together by a self-sustained air-conditioned skywalk system enabling pedestrian access to the entire development.

14208_2_Monorail3.jpg

KEO International Consultants has been awarded the contract by Saudi Oger Ltd. to design the 3.5 km elevated rail viaducts, switch bridges, long span bridges and 131 piers supporting the monorail train system, Station 1 and the Train Maintenance Depot. KEO deliverables include the detailed design of over 30 bridges as well as complete architectural and engineering design for the train maintenance depot and Station 1. KEO intend to carefully consider critical factors such as durability and maintenance, constructability, aesthetics, materials, economy of structural solution, and whole life cycle costs.

KEO will team up with Bombardier, Freyssinet and Scott Wilson to deliver the project for Saudi Oger Limited, which was awarded the contract by the Rayadah Investment Company - the investment vehicle of the Public Pension Agency of the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Design completion for the project is expected in 2011 with construction expected to be substantially finished in 2012.

Article

I would so love to visit... Singapore and Hong Kong some day. I wouldn't mind visiting Riyadh and Dubai, not sure how that would work out.

I forgot if its Algeria or Libya having a large billion dollar development. Seeing my father met a few business men from there looking for developers from here to go work there for a few years and get the projects off the ground. So I guess if anyone traveling there or knows someone from there, they should try and find out.

I am just laughing at the picture from Mecca. Aren't the minarets suppose to be always taller than buildings?

Modifié par jesseps