Aller au contenu

Spéculations : Site Place de la Cité internationale phase 2

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

il y a 20 minutes, budgebandit a dit :

Not Westcliff, they sold the land 

They sold the pancarte with it. Jeez it still says Westcliff with a phone number. Judging by this totally "dont care" attitude from the new buyer, my bet has now swung unfortunately to Devimco. 

Earlier photo from Budge.

E8F94CE0-E767-4E76-BC6F-F59F1115D289.thumb.jpeg.f3b031df80f7f41f78aa153025e0e691.jpeg.jpg

il y a 11 minutes, KOOL a dit :

Devimco a quand même repris du peu du poil de la bête avec le 1111 Atwater et les Maestria, non ? 

1111 Atwater is not Devimco but another private developer. I concur that Maestria gives the Devimco rumors some beef.. they are now used to huge projects and they are NOT YET present in the Square-Victoria/Bonaventure/Quartier International area. Budge is suspiciously silent.. we may have something here.

• Like 1

All I hope for is that this lot is bought by an International developer, will be mixed use (unique hotel, office portion with companies not in MTL/downtown can be located and condos). But watch it be Devimco and it'll be another box located here 🙃