Aller au contenu

1355, Blvd René-Lévesque O - (30/6/23)

Doctor D

Messages recommendés

3 hours ago, Alexcaban said:

I'd love to see the Concordia building next door disappear. 

Same here... since decades (and it's just as horrid in-and-out!)

It's only a matter of time (i'd say 3-5 yrs tops!) before Concordia consolidates the VA bldg. within the SGW campus, most likely in a new mid/high-rise on DM where the present temporary modular "barracks" are installed! 👀

• Like 1

The horrendous Concordia building stands there since 1923! It was a garage and car dealership at the beginning. Concordia bought it in 1979 and transfered its Visual Arts faculty there.

Screenshot_20210313-214618_Samsung Internet.jpg

36 minutes ago, Rocco said:

The horrendous Concordia building stands there since 1923! It was a garage and car dealership at the beginning. Concordia bought it in 1979 and transfered its Visual Arts faculty there.

Screenshot_20210313-214618_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh boy! Merci de l'info.

Ça peut ben être drabe là-dedans... 😞

• 4 semaines plus tard...

Rêvons modestement, même un 175m sur le site du W des Femmes et une dérogation à 150m sur le lot de Concordia seraient très bien car ils briseraient  la monotonie du côté Est de la clôture. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2021-03-13 at 9:41 PM, FrancSoisD said:

Same here... since decades (and it's just as horrid in-and-out!)

It's only a matter of time (i'd say 3-5 yrs tops!) before Concordia consolidates the VA bldg. within the SGW campus, most likely in a new mid/high-rise on DM where the present temporary modular "barracks" are installed! 👀

I was under the impression the fine arts department will eventually get consolidated in the Greg Nuns buildings. 

On 4/9/2021 at 10:48 PM, Ashok said:

I was under the impression the fine arts department will eventually get consolidated in the Greg Nuns buildings. 

Source? It's been a while but when I was at Concordia, the Fine Arts department was an entity unto themselves and they like it that way. 

43 minutes ago, Doctor D said:

Source? It's been a while but when I was at Concordia, the Fine Arts department was an entity unto themselves and they like it that way. 

I worked on the conversion of the Grey Nun into student residence, when I was working on the project, the long term plan for the Greg Nun was consolidate the art department into it - but this was perhaps 10 years ago, so plans could have changed. 

Modifié par Ashok
  • Like 1

• 3 semaines plus tard...