Aller au contenu
publicité

Samysoza

Messages recommendés

22 hours ago, FrancSoisD said:

Hum, ça semble excaver plutôt lentement sur ce lot depuis environ début mai (environ 4 1/2 mois) si l'on compare aux YUL 1-2, et je n'imagine pourtant pas la composition des sols vraiment différente.

[AJOUT: Mouais, c'est vrai que la surface excavée est bien plus vaste que YUL 2!]

Même trou vu de l'autre côté

20190919_143150.jpg

• Like 1

publicité
  • Réponses 1,7k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I still can't believe how fast these projects are going from land acquisition/proposal to construction; growing up it seems like a project was proposed and, a la Westcliff, a billboard with a rendering would sit and sit and sit, until the project was by default, declared dead.   

15 hours ago, internationalx said:

But they still have to sell up to  50% of units first... that the market is so strong for such product is impressive.    

Agreed but the true sign that Montreal is really back on track will be once new office towers start to sprout up the way condos have. Unless I'm mistaken, the BNC is the only 'pure' office tower that is being built out of all the new towers downtown, no? I know there are some being renovated (e.g. Viger) and that VSLP will have some office space, but if we're talking brand new office-only towers I don't think there's anything else (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Either way, I'm just happy to see all this construction downtown!