Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Il y a 22 heures, Matt a dit :

2021/2022 vont etre des annees memorables pour la montée d une quinzaine de gratte ciel en même temps!! 

Sans parler les autres qui sans gratter le ciel n'en seront pas moins des additions intéressantes dans les quartiers centraux de la ville. Plusieurs sont d'ailleurs des premières phases de grands projets longtemps attendus :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a une heure, Yabucoa77 a dit :

Yes, there is a way to get to Place des Artes without paying the metro. Which means they can to Complexe Desjardins and Guy Favreau

... and then Palais des Congrès, CDPQ, Place Bonaventure, Place du Canada,  1000 DLG and Bell Centre.

1 hour ago, KOOL said:

... and then Palais des Congrès, CDPQ, Place Bonaventure, Place du Canada,  1000 DLG and Bell Centre.

Yes, I know how RÉSO works, I was just asking if this new building will be connected, underground, directly to RÉSO (ie untariffed passage in the Métro PdA tunnels to PdA). In some stations one can’t get from one tunnel to another without crossing fare gates.

11 hours ago, SameGuy said:

Yes, I know how RÉSO works, I was just asking if this new building will be connected, underground, directly to RÉSO (ie untariffed passage in the Métro PdA tunnels to PdA). In some stations one can’t get from one tunnel to another without crossing fare gates.

That is what I meant. Did not mean to sound difficult. I know that there is a way to go through the entire Place des Artes station without a Metro ticket. So you can get to the Places des Artes complexe and continue connecting on that side. That is what I know