Aller au contenu

425 Viger Ouest - Rénovation et agrandissement (2020)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

19 hours ago, Mondo_Grosso said:

Work is definitely slow, but it has not been stopped since November. I took photos at the end of January that showed workers working on the curtain wall. Notice the wood board in the bottom left corner.

Now in the second image taken by another user around February 20, the wood panel has been replaced by glass.

I am guessing that since the announcement that google would be the primary tenant, plans had to be adjusted for the interior. 

Screenshot_20200516-104852_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200516-105036_Chrome.jpg

Yes. I was harsh. There has been ‘some’ work done. At this pace however the work won’t be done for months and months. As a resident of the neighbourhood it’s just been annoying that there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight. 

• Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, lucd a dit :

Yes. I was harsh. There has been ‘some’ work done. At this pace however the work won’t be done for months and months. As a resident of the neighbourhood it’s just been annoying that there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight. 

Si les plans ont été changés en cours de route pour accommoder les nouveaux besoins d'un locataire, il est donc normal que les travaux soient au ralenti en attentant la version finale du projet. Entretemps ce qui n'est pas touché par ces changements peut suivre son cours. A noter que l'enveloppe extérieure est pratiquement terminée, donc les travaux se concentre davantage à l'intérieur, ce qui rend naturellement cette phase plus discrète à la vue. 

On 2020-05-17 at 12:00 PM, lucd said:

I read a recent report that states that the project is due for the end of the year. I imagine they mean Q4, so between October and December.

The report also confirms that Sounder will be expanding it's canadian head office in the building, renting 50k square feet. The rest goes to Google.

20200519_141934.jpg

{294a295a-00be-4232-bd08-5a5bdde67c19}_Office_Insight_Q1_2020_Montreal.pdf

• Like 1

• 3 semaines plus tard...
Il y a 12 heures, Yabucoa77 a dit :

June 8th

20200608_164206.jpg

20200608_164053.jpg

20200608_164044.jpg

Merci de nous montrer que ce projet chemine bien et que l'essentiel des travaux extérieurs semblent proches d'être complétés. :veryhappy:

On 2020-06-08 at 7:03 PM, Yabucoa77 said:

June 8th

20200608_164206.jpg

20200608_164053.jpg

20200608_164044.jpg

Je trouve cette reno très respectueuse de l'environnement autour et du bâtiment initial, excellent travail, je pense que sa sobriété (sans être tombée dans l’ennuie) fera face à l'épreuve du temps.  

• Like 1

• 2 semaines plus tard...