L'Avenue - 50 étages

WestAust

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 3,2k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I this might sound like blasphemy to some, but I don't think they should add the 7 floors. If they do, this tower would end up being the same height as 1250 René-Lévesque...and that would only add to the "flatness" of our skyline. I hate how our skyline is so flat.

Had this tower been proposed with 60 floors and approx 200 meters, and the promoter wanted to add 7 more floors, then I would have said go for it. Cause with the 7 extra floors, it would've been at least 20-25 meters taller than the 1250 R-L, and it would have "poked" through our flat skyline.

Modifié par Habsfan

I get what you're saying Habsfan, but considering how architectural stunning this tower is, it needs to be seen! Let's aim for 200 metres!

The problem is that viewed from the Ease, whether this tower has 175 or 200 meters, it will be hidden behind the 1250 R-L. On all other sides, even at 175 meters it'll be taller than anything else, so we will see it well.

Like I said before, if they were talking about raising its height from 200 to 225 meters, I'd be all for it, but I don't want another 200 meter towwer..we have enough of them already.