Aller au contenu
publicité

L'Avenue - 50 étages

WestAust

Messages recommendés

Most (if not all) of the glass panes that have already been installed are incorrect. The architects mistakenly approved two different models and the ones that are there now will be removed and replaced. We'll probably be seeing a lot of plywood for the next month until the new windows arrive on site :(

Silving lining: The new windows are nicer than the current ones

Source: un surintendant de chantier

publicité
  • Réponses 3,2k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

They will never sell those $2million+ condos, especially not the 5000+ sq ft condo asking over $5million. Nobody is going to spend that kind of money to live in that location, in a building that will be filled with a large number of renters. Just like at Rocabella and Altoria, those penthouses will stay empty for a long time

They will never sell those $2million+ condos, especially not the 5000+ sq ft condo asking over $5million. Nobody is going to spend that kind of money to live in that location, in a building that will be filled with a large number of renters. Just like at Rocabella and Altoria, those penthouses will stay empty for a long time

Surprisingly, they already sold the penthouses above the 47th floor, all the units on the 45th and it now seems the large penthouse of the 42th with huge terrace.

They are doing much better than Ritz and Altoria in that regards!

Hey, a 10 million$ condo was sold not too long ago in Mtl...i don't see why a 5 million$ condo on the 47th floor won't sell. That would be the highest condo in town!

Hey, a 10 million$ condo was sold not too long ago in Mtl...i don't see why a 5 million$ condo on the 47th floor won't sell. That would be the highest condo in town!

Condos on the 48th, 49th and 50th floor of Tour des Canadiens are already sold.

Also, Avenue sold condos on the 48th and 49th already... or at least this is what I heard.

Modifié par SynosiK

There aren't a whole lot of people who would be willing to spend that kind of money in the city, especially to live in that area. It's not a luxury building. I would be surprised if they sell all of them... The ones at TDC were not asking $2million+. Their height is actually not so important... the units at Altoria have excellent views and not one penthouse has sold (I visited them and spoke with the realtors). People spending that kind of money want to know that their units can be resold, and there is almost no resale market for expensive condos in "mid-price" buildings. People with that kind of money will go to more luxurious buildings where all the units are $800/sq ft +

There aren't a whole lot of people who would be willing to spend that kind of money in the city, especially to live in that area. It's not a luxury building. I would be surprised if they sell all of them... The ones at TDC were not asking $2million+. Their height is actually not so important... the units at Altoria have excellent views and not one penthouse has sold (I visited them and spoke with the realtors). People spending that kind of money want to know that their units can be resold, and there is almost no resale market for expensive condos in "mid-price" buildings. People with that kind of money will go to more luxurious buildings where all the units are $800/sq ft +

This is pure speculation, look at the Ritz.

Of course it's speculation. That's what most of these threads are :P

But sure, look at the Ritz. They sold 13-15 of the 45 units. I'd hardly call that a success. Plus, the Ritz is not L'Avenue - very different quality buildings.