Aller au contenu
publicité

Le Roccabella - 40, 40 étages (2018)

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

Il est excessivement rare qu'un supermarché s'installe au rez-de-chaussée de tour haut-de-gamme. On s'entend qu'à Griffintown c'est du moyen de gamme, qui sera peuplé d'étudiants comme au Lowney, donc parfait. Je ne vois pas un supermarché dans le quadrilatère du centre-bell. Surtout pas svp!

publicité
Il est excessivement rare qu'un supermarché s'installe au rez-de-chaussée de tour haut-de-gamme. On s'entend qu'à Griffintown c'est du moyen de gamme, qui sera peuplé d'étudiants comme au Lowney, donc parfait. Je ne vois pas un supermarché dans le quadrilatère du centre-bell. Surtout pas svp!

I don't see the problem with having more competition/offering in the area. I've been fighting with the Fort P.A. crowds for years, I want that Adonis all to myself!

I don't see the problem with having more competition/offering in the area. I've been fighting with the Fort P.A. crowds for years, I want that Adonis all to myself!

:3 It doesn't have to be a super big supermarket. I just want to be able to go down and buy something quick when needed.

I consider Fou d'ici an upscale boutique, there are no crowds shopping there. Its most of the time empty, or a couple of people. No competition to Provigo up the hill. This type of commerce can be good but don't put a Provigo or IGA down Roccabella please.

I consider Fou d'ici an upscale boutique, there are no crowds shopping there. Its most of the time empty, or a couple of people. No competition to Provigo up the hill. This type of commerce can be good but don't put a Provigo or IGA down Roccabella please.

Va y faire une visite sur l'heure du midi la semaine, c'est impressionnant à voir l'achalandage. C'est presque un boxing day à tous les jours !!!

i would guess that the proximity to the centre bell is probably the major strike against a full service grocery in the base of the roccabella, and that space will probably be much more valuable as medium to high end retail and probably most valuable as restaurant or bar (or both). that said, the neighborhood will change a lot over the coming years, as crescent, montagne, drummond and bishop are all repopulated and restored north of réné-lévesque and the boulevard's final surface parking lots are built out, and roccabella would be a great location for a large full service grocery to capitalize on those changes.