Aller au contenu
publicité

Le Roccabella - 40, 40 étages (2018)

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

i would guess that the proximity to the centre bell is probably the major strike against a full service grocery in the base of the roccabella, and that space will probably be much more valuable as medium to high end retail and probably most valuable as restaurant or bar (or both). that said, the neighborhood will change a lot over the coming years, as crescent, montagne, drummond and bishop are all repopulated and restored north of réné-lévesque and the boulevard's final surface parking lots are built out, and roccabella would be a great location for a large full service grocery to capitalize on those changes.

It doesn't have to be at Roccabella; I just want a grocery store (whether big or small) in the proximal area - Icone, Rocca or Avenue...(I don't think Canadiens has place)

publicité
Can the Bell Centre area absorb more condo projects? Counting on the top of my head, there are currently 6 in the proximate area. Overdale is a huge project as well...condo overload much?

My guess is that the Overdale project will be the last of the major projects in and around the Bell Centre. The Condo market has slowed down quite a bit in the last few months. I know it's contradictory to what we have witnessed with the Avenue and Tour des Canadiens, but the market has slowed down in General.

Cadillac Fairview has another ~600 condos planned for the Bell Center area.

Ilot Overdale has over 1200 condos planned in several phases.

Roccabella will likely have a phase 3 that will be around 150 units

I posted a rendering of a site potential of 300 units for where the gas station and Baton Rouge is along de la Montagne

Also the St. George's church has opened up their land for subdivision that could allow another 300 units

Plus it is only a matter of time before the vacant lot on Stanley is redone.

So maybe it will slow down, but we will be hearing and following projects in this area for quite some time.

Je crois que les récents projets de condos au centre-ville (et plus particulièrement dans ce secteur) ont ouvert une boîte de Pandore "positive", c'est-à-dire que l'intérêt pour le centre-ville ne disparaitra pas. La popularité des condos au centre-ville peut fluctuer, mais la tendance de fond demeurera. On va voir plusieurs autres tours à condos dans ce secteur mais peut être pas à la même vitesse que nous le voyons maintenant.

Et je vous signale que l'économie ne va pas particulièrement bien. Si l'économie démarre (ce qui est loin d'être fait, malheureusement), ça aura une influence sur les condos. Sans compter d'autres facteurs comme l'augmentation de la population à Montréal, le prix de l'essence, et la congestion routière.

• Like 1

Cadillac Fairview has another ~600 condos planned for the Bell Center area.

Ilot Overdale has over 1200 condos planned in several phases.

Roccabella will likely have a phase 3 that will be around 150 units

I posted a rendering of a site potential of 300 units for where the gas station and Baton Rouge is along de la Montagne

Also the St. George's church has opened up their land for subdivision that could allow another 300 units

Plus it is only a matter of time before the vacant lot on Stanley is redone.

So maybe it will slow down, but we will be hearing and following projects in this area for quite some time.

Roccabella phase 3? The tiny plot of land on de la Montagne?