Aller au contenu

Humaniti - 39 étages (2021)

vanatox

Messages recommendés

24 minutes ago, Shawn in Montreal said:

I work on Bleury now and love that view. In fact, one of the most striking things for me, a baby boomer Montrealer, is how once-sleepy Bleury has acquired this NY-style canyon effect with the narrowness and the tall buildings.

And the fact that the terminating vista is the silo: great shot.

You can start getting that effect all the way from Bleury/Sherbrooke (with Le Smith) and with de 35 storey hôtel Art de Vivre getting built on Bleury this canyon effect "à la NYC" will be even more amplified. The tallness of the buildings relative to the narrowness of the street, the mix of new and old buildings and the sheer amount of people on the sidewalks in that area are what give it this cool effect. Bleury has gotten a cool make-over.

• Like 2

Il y a 12 heures, Shawn in Montreal a dit :

I work on Bleury now and love that view. In fact, one of the most striking things for me, a baby boomer Montrealer, is how once-sleepy Bleury has acquired this NY-style canyon effect with the narrowness and the tall buildings.

And the fact that the terminating vista is the silo: great shot.

Thank you. I got lucky that morning with my camera.

I love the mix of architectures on that street. The Humaniti is really tall, we're only seeing its base. The Monville gives a really interesting effect that I didn't expect. I agree with you and @ConcordiaSalus that small street is becoming interesting, slowly making all the way back to Sherbrooke. Maestria and 430 RL will change that block quite a bit.

• Like 3

Considering the sheer amount of new projects on the street and the increased density they bring, I wonder if the STM plans to extend the 80 all the way south to Notre-Dame once Bleury is not plagued by construction anymore. À ce jour, il y a encore peu de connexions nord-sud entre le Vieux-Montréal et le reste du Centre-Ville et ça rend les déplacements assez problématiques.

Modifié par paulwillyjean
  • Like 2

Il y a 20 heures, JB667 a dit :

Is it normal that I can’t seem to be able to post a picture I just took ?

422DF37E-9A71-44F9-BD90-64F497DC638C.jpeg

moi aussi j'ai des bugs lorsque je post des photos, elle s'affiche en double ou pas du tout. Sinon, merci pour la photo!