Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

Hello,

Just a few comments (first time posting here), so go easy!

I actually live in that tiny (in comparison) three story building directly adjacent to this project on the Anderson side.

We heard about the project about two weeks ago ourselves and can confirm that 40 stories is what has been mentioned to us by the developer.

While its nice to see such a big project go up, I can only imagine what we are in for over the next couple of years as this project goes up. I was home for the ground breaking on Monday and have already had a few issues with the project, mostly regarding the fence they erected, drilling in to my building without permission and a three foot incursion on our property.

Good times....

Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues with the (most likely) subcontractors for this project. I'm pretty sure the general contractor will do everything he can to prevent these things from happening again, because the last thing he wants is to get bad press.

A project of this scale should go up in 18 to 24 months, but the first few months will be dedicated to digging and pouring foundation. Luckily for you, as we are nearing winter, your windows should be closed when they drive the piles in the ground and move the excavated soils to another place, which are the noisiest steps of the construction.

publicité
  • Réponses 2,7k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Atticka: i sympathize with the annoyances you're having to endure, however choosing to live in a city means accepting the fact that construction will happen, sometimes across the street. If these occasional inconveniences are too much to handle, you may exercise your right to move to the country where you will be sure to have none of these problems. Otherwise, you should keep quiet because your frustration is akin to complaining that it gets cold in the winter or that water is wet, if you get my drift. ;) ;)

That being said, welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay :)

Atticka: i sympathize with the annoyances you're having to endure, however choosing to live in a city means accepting the fact that construction will happen, sometimes across the street. If these occasional inconveniences are too much to handle, you may exercise your right to move to the country where you will be sure to have none of these problems. Otherwise, you should keep quiet because your frustration is akin to complaining that it gets cold in the winter or that water is wet, if you get my drift. ;) ;)

That being said, welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay :)

Je crois que son problème réside surtout dans le fait qu'on drill dans sa propriété et qu'on lui bouffe 3 pieds de terrain sans demander...

Je crois que son problème réside surtout dans le fait qu'on drill dans sa propriété et qu'on lui bouffe 3 pieds de terrain sans demander...

Effectivement je ne crois pas qu'Atticka se plaigne du fait qu'il y a un chantier à coté de chez lui mais plutôt du fait qu'il estime de certains de ses droits, ou tout du moins certains principes de courtoisies, n'ont pas été respectés.

• Administrateur
Effectivement je ne crois pas qu'Atticka se plaigne du fait qu'il y a un chantier à coté de chez lui mais plutôt du fait qu'il estime de certains de ses droits, ou tout du moins certains principes de courtoisies, n'ont pas été respectés.

oui svp, on se calme. Il reste à démeler le tout en espérant une solution hâtive.

Comment ça on drill dans sa proprieté? Il n'y a t'il pas une rue entière qui sépare son édifice et le site de construction? C'est peut-être moi qui ne comprend pas ou qui visualize mal la situation...

Il nous le confirmera, mais je pense qu'il doit être aussi proprio du parking juste derrière le site (je comprends que le site n'occupera pas toute la superficie et qu'il restera un espace non développé juste derrière) et le sous-contractant a du installer la fence sur une portion de son terrain.

Comment ça on drill dans sa proprieté? Il n'y a t'il pas une rue entière qui sépare son édifice et le site de construction? C'est peut-être moi qui ne comprend pas ou qui visualize mal la situation...

Il dit vivre sur Anderson, adjacent au terrain, donc son édifice doit être celui collé sur le stationnement.

[sTREETVIEW]http://maps.google.com/maps?q=anderson+and+rene-levesque&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&hq=&hnear=Boulevard+Ren%C3%A9-L%C3%A9vesque+Ouest+%26+Rue+Anderson,+Montr%C3%A9al,+Communaut%C3%A9-Urbaine-de-Montr%C3%A9al,+Qu%C3%A9bec+H2Z+1L9,+Canada&ll=45.504813,-73.563761&spn=0.002884,0.008256&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=45.505296,-73.563351&panoid=eN0BMhnj16ppvbTPlDx9Gw&cbp=12,171.47,,0,-2.25[/sTREETVIEW]