Aller au contenu
publicité

Altoria - 35 étages (2014)

Gbx

Messages recommendés

He got the Order of Canada a year ago....

file115200962043PMBumbaru_Dinu_OC1.jpg&size=800x600&quality=100

Dinu Bumbaru, left, receives the Order of Canada medal from Governor General Michaelle Jean, during the award ceremony at the Governor General's residence Thursday, November 5, 2009. (DARREN BROWN/Sun Media)

http://www.ottawasun.com/news/canada/2009/11/05/11651661.html

publicité

Est-ce que Héritage Montréal pourrait garder ses efforts pour les occasions ou des bâtiments vraiment patrimonials sont ménacés et pas quand des poubelles verticales vont finalement être démolies? À force de crier au loup pour rien, ils n'auront plus de crédibilité quand le temps viendra de protéger de vrais sites importants. Et qu'est-ce que ce sera dans quelques années? Ils empêcheront la démolition d'un vieux Wal-Mart pour préserver le patrimoine bâti?

La ville ou les promotteurs devraient peut être engager cet avocat:

I've come to the conclusion a long time ago that Bumbaru and his gang of idiots really could care less about saving historical buildings in Montreal, they are on huge ego and power trip getting their fix by seeing how many multi-million projects they can destory,these are truely sick individuals, just look at that grinning moron in that photo need I say more?

I see it more as a survival thing.

If Héritage Montréal, the OCPM and Bumbaru never oppose anything... what is their purpose? Why is money spent on them? It's like having a military and never using it. At some point, there is pressure to use it in order to justify its expense. Perhaps Bumbaru opposes so many projects in order to seem "relevant" and continue to receive funding.

Whatever his justification, i still think the man is a fool. It doesn't taken a degree in urban planning to understand that 80% of what he says is flat out wrong or misguided.

I can tolerate his nonsense... but what i really wish --- I really wish we had a pro-development pro-smart-growth pro-urban organization to promote good city life in Montreal. It feels like our voices are seldom heard. Even when we show up to public consultations and give our support for projects like we did for the MacKay (where everyone except for Bumbaruband one random other guy was in strong support of the project) our voices seem to be ignored.

Citizens: We love the MacKay project. It will do so much for the neighborhood! Yes!!

OCPM: Clearly the people have spoken and have rejected the project.

Citizens: ....wat?

Modifié par Cataclaw

Of course sales have stalled on a project we don't hear a damn about, no proper sales office open, no updates from the builder, etc... etc... Who would be crazy to put money to work on a ghostly project like this one? They need a real sales office and proper advertising otherwise it looks shallow and not serious.

I've come to the conclusion a long time ago that Bumbaru and his gang of idiots really could care less about saving historical buildings in Montreal, they are on huge ego and power trip getting their fix by seeing how many multi-million projects they can destory,these are truely sick individuals, just look at that grinning moron in that photo need I say more?

I think that there is a lot of anticapitalism in what they are saying. I am affraid that Heritage Montréal will do like many pro-environment groups and divert from their primary cause into plain and simple anticapitalism. Many groups une the real problems on environment and global warming as an excuse to fight their ideological battles. The same thing may be happening here.

According to this page on their web site http://altoria.ca/en/plans-floor-12.php

33 of 63 presale units are sold, for 52.4% sold. The units facing the square have sold well, those facing north.. not so well.

Also according to the web site, construction should have started 2 months ago...

Modifié par Cataclaw

Est-ce que Héritage Montréal pourrait garder ses efforts pour les occasions ou des bâtiments vraiment patrimonials sont ménacés et pas quand des poubelles verticales vont finalement être démolies?

C'est ce que je me disais. Des gens raisonnable semblent tous croire que Héritage Montréal va trop loin dans ce dossier. Ce qu'ils affirment n'est tout simplement pas vrai.

Lire des niaiseries comme ce que Hértiage mtl a dit à propos de L'altoria m'enrage. J'espère qu'ils vont perdre toute leurs crédibilitée et deviendront de moins en moins important dans notre ville!

Franchement, si ils voulaient chialer, ce n'était vraiment pas le bon projet sur lequel s'acharner.

53% des unitées sont vendus!?!? C'est très bon. C'est assez pour que le projet aille de l'avant! EN général, une fois que 50% des unités sont vendues, le projet va de l'avant!

Modifié par Habsfan