Aller au contenu

bart2312

Messages recommendés

nice l'aréna...beau building, c platte pour les gens de seattle, on sait ce que c'est au Québec de perdre une équipe

j'ai toujours de la misère à me faire à l'idée qu'une équipe peut déménager...c'est très nord américain comme concept...

on voit pas ça en europe ou en amérique latine....si ça va mal tu descends en deuxieme , troisième division, tu change de propriétaire ou tu fait faillite, mais tu déménage pas......

en tout cas c'est bizarre, une équipe c'est comme une entreprise, mais en quelque part c'est bien plus que ça.....

anyway, too bad pour seattle....whos next ?les mariners ?

This is so sad. David Stern can rot in hell. What a plug. The thing happened to the Grizzlies. The funny thing is the Grizzlies will be moving in the next 5 years and probably the same thing in OKC. The NBA will get what they deserve. They gave up on the city, a city that filled an arena with 13-14k a night even when the team was on life support. Screw that sleezy bastard Bennett, screw Howard Schultz (the murderer of the Sonics), screw mayor Nichols, screw David Stern...

This was another sad day in sports...

I haven't really followed the Seattle conflict... what happened exactly? and how was the commissioner involved?

on voit pas ça en europe ou en amérique latine....si ça va mal tu descends en deuxieme , troisième division, tu change de propriétaire ou tu fait faillite, mais tu déménage pas......

Les structures des ligues sportives sont pas les memes du tout, ni le calibre entre les ligues. C'est comme d'imaginer que la LNH serait la 1ere division, et la AHL la 2e, ca voudrait dire que Tampa Bay irait dans la AHL l'an prochain (ca serait beau a voir lecavalier battre la ligue a lui seul) pendant que les Chicago Wolves passeraient dans la NHL se faire manger tout rond...

I understand you_love_mtl. I also don't care with the sonics but it's sad to see a team leaving a city just for money. I know now sport is business but it's very lousy for fans.

I'm interested in european soccer, and that will be impossible for any soccer team to leave like that...and I can confirm you that soccer is as "buisiness" as NBA or NHL, but there is still values

• 2 semaines plus tard...
Really? I have a hard time believeing that!

Dude, i'm not judging you, i'm just wondering why you care so much about a basketball team that is 4000KM's away. If this article was about the Celtics or the Bulls, i could understand...seeing as they have more glorious histories...

I'm an American who loved the Expos and was pissed(still is) when they went to Washington