Aller au contenu
publicité

Hercule

Messages recommendés

I had brought it up because I just had placed a down payment for a condo here. I am supposed to move in February / March Because some of the bottom units have not been completed yet.

The condo is roughly 36% -40% sold. I am assuming that the sales are going a bit slow due to it's Mafia past and since the new owners are also from Italy and that it is difficult to break from this past stereotype.

I was told that the entire building / terrace and swimming pool will be completed before the Summer 2010.

What had me attracted to this area was not only the location but also the fact that no other new buildings will be developed in front of it to obscure it's view from the Opera center (unlike some other current projects in the QdesS). It's only immediate surroundings to the shows will be a park. And Phase II possibly to the south in the future.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that people will understand that it is under new ownership and management and hopefully this place can fill up quick.

I might post pictures at some later date.

Modifié par railcat88

publicité
  • Réponses 178
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Bienvenu sur mtlurb railcat88. J'espère que tu vas être bien dans ton futur condo.

L'emplacement du projet et la bâtisse sont très intéressants. Je crois en effet que beaucoup de gens ont peur du projet. Surement que du moment où il sera complété et que les futurs acheteurs verront que les nouveaux copropriétaires y sont biens, les ventes seront plus facile. Je l'espère... j'ai bien hâte que la phase 2 lève et que le trou soit bouché.

Le building est superbe, une construction qui rappelle new york. Ses voisins de 3 étages ressemblent à des taudis en comparaison.

Malgré tout leur cachet, les unités viennent avec des problèmes de vieux building reconverti, soit très peu de fenêtres, et divisions mal faites.

Ma mère les avait visité quand elle cherchait et avait été déçue.

Pour reprendre un commentaire, effectivement, la façade qui donne sur l'esplanade Clark est éclairée et ça donne un très beau résultat le soir.

Ce qui nuis à ce projet est aussi l'environnement immédiat qui laisse vraiment à désirer.

Au sud : le terrain vide du métro St-Laurent, à l'est et au nord, le bar "Katacombes" et la mission pour les itinérants innus.

I think that the pricing is very good. I have been searching for over 3 months, including possiblies of used properties.

I've called around at the lofts and projects in the immediate area of Quartier des specatacles. They were asking for $300 thousand for a 720 sq ft on average (taxes included).

I was able to get a 920 sq.ft at LdA with 11 foot concrete ceilings for $270K on the 4th floor. A few other units of 920-977 sq ft on the 2nd and 3rd are going for $256 thousand to $270 thousand- taxes included. The prices seem to be very fair.

I had tried to go with the other loft projects, but the pricing there is generally about $40-50 thousand more for the same size. I find that this is generally the case of pricing with the lofts around the area.

Sorry, but I cannot be locked up in something that is 650 sq foot. That to me, is essentially a cage.

Monctezuma, you are right, the area immediate to the east on saint laurent needs to be more developed and hip. Maybe they can clean this up in about 2-3 years time.

J’aménage bientôt et selon moi, c’est LA place à habiter dans les années à venir. Je suis heureux de cet investissement et si tous les projets environnants arrivent à terme, c’est près de un milliard en quelques années qui va avoir été investis dans le quartier. Ça ne peut pas être plus central et mieux que ça.