Aller au contenu
publicité

900, rue Saint-Jacques – 62 étages

Feanaro

Messages recommendés

2 hours ago, Dominic723 said:

L'escalier est existant et c'est le seul pour monter sur le viaduc Notre-Dame (hors mis l'accès par le Vieux ou proche de Molson)

J'étais pourtant passé dessous puis ne l'avais pas revu, mais c'était de nuit et peu éclairé. Serait-il à l'est de St-André, alors?

1 hour ago, prav0008 said:

What's your point? That you know your marriot hotels? 

I don't, really: 'checked 'em up on GMaps, as i keep confusing their names / locations... 🙈 ...to which i now must add Autograph (Humaniti Hotel), Delta, SpringHill, W, Westin... and possibly the ones i haven't noticed in the search results, LOL! 😂

My point was merely that it seems that most (more than 80%) of the major hotel towers DT nowadays seem to be operated by various Marriott divisions. Therefore, mentionning any of them by the generic Marriott name without specifying the banner name may confuse some members! 😉

Peace out. ✌

• Haha 1

publicité
  • Réponses 3k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

7 minutes ago, FrancSoisD said:

However, I had passed under it and then had not seen it again, but it was at night and little lighted. Would it be east of St-André, then?

I don't, really: 'checked' em up on GMaps, as i keep confusing their names / locations ... 😂 ... to which i now must add Autograph (Humaniti Hotel), Delta, SpringHill, W, Westin. .. and possibly the ones i haven't noticed in the search results!

My point was merely that it seems that most (more than 80%) of the major hotel towers DT nowadays seem to be operated by various Marriott divisions. Therefore, mentioning any of them by the generic Marriott name without specifying the banner name may confuse some members! 😉

Peace out.

Tell me about it. I was looking at booking a hotel for my parents when they come visit over Christmas and Marriott was dominant. And I think moxy is Marriott too? C'est une grande raison pour laquelle je voulais en savoir plus sur la connectivité.  Mes parents voulaient l'intercontinental à cause de son lien direct avec le RÉSO même si j'essaye de réserver à l'hôtel place d'armes.  (J'aime vraiment cet hôtel :P) 

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, FrancSoisD a dit :

Je ne le croyais pas situé à l'O. Merci!

Je me trompe possiblement, mais il me semble pourtant avoir déjà vu un escalier plus à l'est... 😒

Sur cette photo l'escalier est bien à l'est de l'ancienne gare Dalhousie où réside le Cirque Éloize, comme tu le disais toi-même dans ton commentaire précédent. Car sur cette photo on regarde vers le Vieux-Montréal, donc vers l'ouest.

15 hours ago, prav0008 said:

The Marriott is not an office tower but a hotel like this one and yet is connected underground. I can buy the slip road reason though. 

Are you referring to the Chateau Champlain? Isn't that part of a larger complex that includes an office tower?

1 hour ago, BilMo said:

Are you referring to the Chateau Champlain? Isn't that part of a larger complex that includes an office tower?

It does, and CC is connected to the RÉSO through an elevator accessible from Bonaventure metro station't top platform. Albeit the elevator was closed on the #NDTR march, Sept. 30th. (for maintenance?)

Speaking of hotels, i'm getting curious as to how many of DT's hotels are actually connected via the RÉSO...

ArtDeVivre (presumably, once built?), AubergeGouverneurs (?), Hilton DoubleTree (CD), PB, Marriott CC, FairmontQE, Intercontinental (?), W (?)... any others 👀?

• Like 1

il y a une heure, FrancSoisD a dit :

ArtDeVivre (presumably, once built?), AubergeGouverneurs (?), Hilton DoubleTree (CD), PB, Marriott CC, FairmontQE, Intercontinental (?), W (?)... any others 👀?

Le W : accès via l'édifice Jacques-Parizeau ? Le Saint-James : accès au Centre de Commerce Mondial via leur restaurant. Le Westin : c'est compliqué. Il faut savoir comment accéder au corridor qui mène entre autre au Centre de Commerce Mondial et qui permet ensuite de se diriger vers l'édifice Jacques-Parizeau ou le Centre de Congrès mais ce lien existe. 

Modifié par yarabundi
Complément d'information