TOM Condos - 42 étages (2019)

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 2,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I don't think they will cxl the project. Looking at the way the project is currently sold at this time (good numbers at the lower level and nothing at the upper level), my guess would be that they would reduce the project by 8 to 12 floors. Tower would still be in the same size level as Altitude.

I don't think they will cxl the project. Looking at the way the project is currently sold at this time (good numbers at the lower level and nothing at the upper level), my guess would be that they would reduce the project by 8 to 12 floors. Tower would still be in the same size level as Altitude.

That is not the problem... the joke branding is. The whole project feels cheap and unimportant. They should change their marketing approach and do a small relaunch. First thing they should do: change the stupid name. "Tom" really? Doesn't transpires luxury to me. Second thing is their finishes. They should include fridges and dishwashers with the cabinet finishes, not have the microwave-hood and offer better kitchen choices. Only the bathroom were nice when I visited the sale office. I don't know if they changed anything now, but when I was there, I was not convinced. Last thing is that their amenities are truly sub par compared to Avenue, Roccabella, YUL and their other competitors.

I think the tower is nice and the location good.... but the image and status is quite bad.

• 2 semaines plus tard...