Aller au contenu

TOM Condos - 42 étages (2019)

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

Only the cheap units are sold.... all the expensive ones are still available. So in terms of total revenues, I think they are quite far away from 50%.

They will probably need to redivide gradually into smaller units for the upper floors as they did for the lower floors. Also , I think that reducing the total number of floors could be also a possibility.

Only the cheap units are sold.... all the expensive ones are still available. So in terms of total revenues, I think they are quite far away from 50%.

Mise à jour: 48% c'est l'affiche sur le mur. Elle date un peu. Dans la pub de La Presse, c'est maintenant écrit 50%.

• 2 semaines plus tard...
  • 2 semaines plus tard...
Does anyone have any updates or recent info? I called in October, I was told in the next 60 days but obviously nothing has started yet.

I think you're gonna have to call them again. If we had somethin', it would be here in....;)

I actually feel sorry for the developer they're really in a tough position, the bottom half of the project has sold extremely well while the top half has been a sales disaster, what the hell do they do next?

Ce serait triste si ce projet ne voit pas le jour.Situé juste derrière Altitude la Tour aurait un impact visuel intéressant dans le skyline,en plus de rendre vivant un secteur du centre-ville qui en a vraiment besoin,car c'est assez désolant dans ce secteur,une fois les tours à bureaux vidées en fin de journée.