Aller au contenu
publicité

Tour des Canadiens - 50 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Another fact that puzzles me is why didn't CF purchase the lot in front of the Bell centre,they're stuck trying to shoehorn a massive building on a tiny lot, while just across the street there's enough land for at least 2 huge towers

publicité
  • Réponses 4,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Another fact that puzzles me is why didn't CF purchase the lot in front of the Bell centre,they're stuck trying to shoehorn a massive building on a tiny lot, while just across the street there's enough land for at least 2 huge towers

Maybe the people who own the lot on R-L (in front of the Bell Centre) were asking for too much money? let's not forget that the lot is much bigger than the one CF is planning on building their tower on.

J,aimerais bien rester optimiste, mais avec la crise financière qui se passe dans le monde, ça ne regarde pas bien.

Anyways, je préfère être réaliste et si jamais la tour monte jusqu'à sa hauteur de 197m je serai agréablement surpris.

It might actually make more marketing sense to propose a 197m tower, they'll have the novelty factor working in their favor, no residential building existing or being built comes close to matching it's height,plus they can hype it's location next to the Bell Centre make some connection to the Canadiens, then again considering how bad that team stinks it might not be a good idea

Il y a certainement une clientèle pour ce type d'immeuble, car qui n'apprécie pas une vue imprenable sur la ville. Le simple fait de son exclusivité, puisqu'il sera le seul à offrir pareil hauteur, créera certainement un engouement, surtout si les prix sont compétitifs. Sans oublier tous les autres avantages dont un des plus intéressants: un lien direct au métro, au train et au Montréal souterrain.

I must be the only person who is completely at a loss as to why they would build it in this one spot, sandwiched up against the Bell Center when there are so many other spots (ie: parking lots) within walking distance from this one. It just doesn't make sense to me...

I must be the only person who is completely at a loss as to why they would build it in this one spot, sandwiched up against the Bell Center when there are so many other spots (ie: parking lots) within walking distance from this one. It just doesn't make sense to me...

A couple of blocks to the west is the Overdale wastelands there's enough room There for 6-8 towers