Tour des Canadiens - 50 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 4,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

TERRAPEX ENVIRONMENTAL is the company doing the core sampling and I just spoke to one of their technicians when he came into our offices today. He confirmed that the tests are being done in preparation for the construction of the Cadillac Fairview Condo tower.

TERRAPEX ENVIRONMENTAL is the company doing the core sampling and I just spoke to one of their technicians when he came into our offices today. He confirmed that the tests are being done in preparation for the construction of the Cadillac Fairview Condo tower.

Thanks MARTY for this information !!!

Ok fragz but I just passed by and I saw them doing this, but also saw a crew on that famous parking lot right in front ???? Does anyone know why ? As also diging grownd ??? and could this be a secret surprise in store for us :relieved:

Hi Rusty,

Yeah last time i walked around this area i saw them on La place du centenaire and also on this parking lot ! I have no idea but look good !

Ok fragz but I just passed by and I saw them doing this, but also saw a crew on that famous parking lot right in front ???? Does anyone know why ? As also diging grownd ??? and could this be a secret surprise in store for us :relieved:

I remember digging taking place a few months ago on that parking lot right next to RL ,are they digging closer to the bell center this time?