Aller au contenu
publicité

Tour des Canadiens - 50 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

If the project is already "sold out" why doesn't CF maximize the value of it's investment by increasing the size of the building to 60-65 floors? after all how many tour des Canadiens can they put up,strike while the iron is hot

publicité
  • Réponses 4,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

La question est celle-çi : jusqu'à quel point est-ce compliqué d'ajouter des étages à un édifice à l'étape de la conception ? Est-ce juste une formalité ou est-ce si compliqué que ça pourrait retarder le début des travaux de construction ?

Si je me rappelle bien, ils avaient rapetissé le projet à cause de problèmes techniques non ?

Le manque d'espace au RDC pour fitter le lobby de l'hotel, le lobby des résidences, le passage vers Lucien-L'Allier, l'entrée du bar sportif et accès au centre Bell

Un client frustré s'est fait dire que c'est sold out. ( via le site facebook de la tour)

''Lack of professionalism!Total disappointment.

Tonight I had a appointment and invitation to visit the tour des Canadiens condos for 6 pm,after being reminded several times by emails and one phone call reminding me not to miss the apointment, these emails and phone call all done by a Tours des Canadiens rep.So this evening I show up wit my wife at there showroom on l'Avenue des Canadiens de Montreal, the rep in a red t shirt inside tells me that the showroom is closed all this through the glass door, without opening, next to him is standing a hulky security card, after several minutes he finally opens up ,and I explain to him my rendezvous , after he finally gets another rep.that did not speak or understand French,so the red tshirt guy had to translate to the nicely dress guy the situation, after this , I spoke and explained to him in English my apointment, he answered that all the units had been sold, after telling him that they could of sent me an email canceling this apointment that they so dearly wanted to keep with me, by the way there last email this week even mentioned for me not to forget my check book ! He simply answered " sorry"

I guess my time and consideration is not important since all there condos are now sold! After some hesitation he did mention that this Saturday he all of a sudden said that they will be opening 2 floors with units for sale ,I don't understand , we were there this evening with an apointment and they did not even open the door.Totaly disappointed with Les Tours Des Canadiens.''