Aller au contenu
publicité

Canadiens de Montréal

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité

What can I say, it was an ESPN Highlight game!! A classic game, the way Hockey is supposed to be played. I'm very proud of this team, the chemistry of this team is jelling at the right moment. IN all honesty, I'm having second thoughts about breaking this team up with a trade.

Gainey mentioned that he is looking for an impact player...will this player have a negative affect on this team? Will this impact player take up too much space in this unified team? If they were to make a deal, I would add depth in either the third or fourth lines. I would add more character players.

In any event this game was such a confidence builder and what can I say about Kovalev, Komisarek, Begin, Ryder and friends. A huge thank you to the crowd at the BELL Centre for never giving up on this team. The habs fed off on your energy. It was magical.

I've been lucky enough to have been to over 100 games at the Forum and the Bell Centre over the past 20 years. This was the best game i've ever had the chance to witness in person!

Cataclaw called it the Miracle in Montreal...and trust me boys, it was a freaking Miracle! I still have no voice left this morning. It was well worth it!

all i can say is what a game... even if i didnt watched it at all

Im on vacation down in florida, we were at a friends place and he has a canadian dish, so we turn on the tv, it's 5-1 rangers, we decide to do something else, come back home, open the tv again to learn that the habs won 6-5

we should have watched the game instead of doing other things probably not as fun