Aller au contenu
publicité

Canadiens de Montréal

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité
Finally we got rid of that cancer (no pun intended) that was the cause of some problems in the locker room in the past few years.

JE te trouve un peu sévère West. Koivu n'a jamais été mon joueur préféré, et c'est vrai qu'il y avait des cliques dans le vestiaire tout le long de son passage comme capitaine, mais il faut reconnaître ce que Saku à fait pour cette ville, et le fait qu'il se donnait à 100% à chaque soir!

Finally we got rid of that cancer (no pun intended) that was the cause of some problems in the locker room in the past few years.

Koivu had to go, but he certainly wasn't the problem. He was the one consistenly good thing over the last decade. He will be missed :(

So long Saku. Thanks for some good memories, but it was time both parties went their own way!

The fans and media (especially the media) chased Koivu out of town. Bunch of dickheads!!!!

Koivu in his press conference demonstrated so much class, he deserved so much better from Montreal. After all the shit he went through. I honestly beleive if his name was Tremblay they would have reserected a statue in his name for his perserverance. What a shame and that's my opinion!

I know it's unlikely, but i sincerely hope they raise a #11 banner in the Bell Centre one day.

I seriously doubt it. The habs never made it past the second round with koivu. He never won anything, never scored more than 75 points in one season. there are plenty of other players in Habs history who did more and yet are still waiting to have their numbers retired.

In any other organization, Koivu would have his number retired, but Montreal is different. It's a helluva lot harder to have your number retired in Montreal than anywhere else!