Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 2,7k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Sur la dernière image de wellz on voit qui manque un bâtiment sur Saint Catherine, juste à cote du Dairy Queen ! es que cela fait longtemps qu'il a été démoli ?! Même sur la nouvelle évocation de la tour Quartier des spectacles le bâtiment est présent ...

Sur la dernière image de wellz on voit qui manque un bâtiment sur Saint Catherine, juste à cote du Dairy Queen ! es que cela fait longtemps qu'il a été démoli ?! Même sur la nouvelle évocation de la tour Quartier des spectacles le bâtiment est présent ...

http://maps.google.ca/?ll=45.506919,-73.566375&spn=0.001867,0.004128&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=45.506919,-73.566375&panoid=c1P12DphAXM_mhjj7DdcpQ&cbp=12,104.38,,0,-19.77

Illusion car la même couleur.

I count 39 floors, and according to that reporter from La Presse, this tower has 44 floors. She was also the reporter who first said Roccabella and Icone were 147m and 145m respectively, and it turned out to be true, so I am really hoping we have another 5 floors to go.

Also, if you count the last 5 floors from the top, the floor plates appear much higher than the rest. They look about half a metre taller

If there really is another 5 floors to go, it will be just as tall, if not taller then the complex Desjardins. I remember one person stating a while back that one of the construction workers told him that the tower would be taller then the complexe Desjardins. Who knows!