Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

Voici ma propre vision pour le 2-22 Sainte-Catherine.

Features include:

1- Glass-clad building (on all sides!!) 7 storeys with a "pinch in the middle" design intended to harmonize the first 4 floors with the surrounding buildings and to make the LCD news ticker stand out more.

2- Bar/terrasse sur le toit

3- Nightclub au 4ème étage

4- Three storey atrium with tourist info, cultural facilities, ticket booths, etc.

5- LCD news/info tickers, info about upcoming shows, also to give a bit of a mini-times square gradiose feel to everything

6- TV géants

7- Three remaining floors for offices, music rooms, quartier des spectacles administration, whatever, etc.

Qu'est ce que vous en pensez?

J'aurais du me coucher à 11pm mais depuis minuit je travail la dessus.. j'ai trop eu le fun ;) Ok, là c'est dodo... si le feedback est positif, je vais peut-être continuer plus demain... sinon ben, voilà :)

222-5.jpg

222-6.jpg

publicité
  • Réponses 21
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Wow! J'adore! Mais j'avoue que ça prendrait éventuellement d'autres édifices d'un style analogue dans les environs, parce que ça s'intègre moyennement aux alentours. Mais au diable, ça permettrait justement de donner un nouveau souffle au quartier!

Ça me rappelle un peu le Forum des Halles à Paris, mais bien plus dynamique!

Job well done dude! But I'm not a fan.

Although i do like the woman you put on the jumbotron. She does the news in France...she's freakin' hot!!!

LOL, I noticed European news "anchresses" are in general a lot nicer to look at compared to what we have in North America.

The station reminds me of Vendome metro.