Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

I would never have expected such a comment coming from you Cataclaw. Are you saying that anyone with a point of view other than your own is an idiot?!?

This isn't about bias or political viewpoints. This is about quality of reporting and quality of interviewing. I despise Fox not because of its bias, i despise it for their lackluster reporting and the fact they try to pass off their bias as "fair and balanced". At least MSNBC and the likes of Olbermann make no attempts at pretending to be "fair and balanced".

I don't like MSNBC either, because it has an obvious bias.

I like CNN for its centrist generally neutral point-of-view.

Don't make me pull up any one of the hundreds if not thousands of youtube videos depicting hideous moments at Fox news. From terrorist fist jabbing to spamming away "B. Hussein Obama" and making false claims and so on.

The bottom line is, it isn't about the conservative viewpoint. I cherish the conservative viewpoint because it challenges my views. What i don't like about Fox is their style of reporting, their low-class methods and their total lack of morals when it comes to journalism.

As a conservative it's only natural to have a favorable opinion of a network that preaches to the choir, but try to set that aside for a moment and look at their quality of reporting from an objetive point of view. It's god awful, is what it is. Yeah MSNBC isn't great either, but i never said i was a fan either.

So yes, i do firmly believe Fox news isn't for objective people that want to actually get informed, and yes i do believe when it comes to current events you'd have to be an idiot to get your news from Fox.

publicité