Aller au contenu
publicité

Waldorf Astoria Montréal - 35 étages (2007)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

"

The project is part of a building spree in the local hotel business, with the opening of six other major hotels planned by next year, most of them downtown."

Vous savez de quels autrs hotels il s agit?

I beleive one of them was called "The Denizen" which is Hilton's flagship Hotel and I know Montreal was one of it's destination to build but I also read of illegal shenanigans (Spying in the Hotel business) that postponed or perhaps scrapped this whole project altogether.

publicité

Holy rusted metal Batman!!! 15 minutes and they agreed! this is excellent news!

A public meeting on the project is likely to be held Jan. 25 or 26, with details to be posted beforehand with a sign on the site.

I don't know about you guys, but I plan on being there!!

I don't know why they keep talking about twin towers when in fact it's one tower that separates at the top(last 10 floors). In any case, as long as this tower resembles the rendering and the materials aren't too cheap, it'll be a great addition to Sherbrooke street west!

"

The project is part of a building spree in the local hotel business, with the opening of six other major hotels planned by next year, most of them downtown."

Vous savez de quels autrs hotels il s agit?

Bonne question?? remarques bien que pour les gens qui ne sont pas dans l'industrie, pour eux "major hotel" pourrait vouloir dire des hotels de 75 chambres!! :rolleyes:

Major hotel pour moi c'est 400 - 500 chambres minimum!

I beleive one of them was called "The Denizen" which is Hilton's flagship Hotel and I know Montreal was one of it's destination to build but I also read of illegal shenanigans (Spying in the Hotel business) that postponed or perhaps scrapped this whole project altogether.

http://mtlurb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13668

Si ce n'est pas du béton préfab, quel matériaux pensez-vous qu'il vont utiliser ?

1500 Sherbrooke Ouest

1396008li.jpg

Le 400 Sherbrooke a coûté 67M $ pour 37 étages...

À 200M $ pour 32 étages, c'est certain qu'il y aura de grandes différences entre les deux.

Il y a une embellie sur l'économie. Un architecte qui travaille sur un énorme projet à Dubai m'a dit que les soit-disant problèmes là bas sont orchestrés par certains groupes pour faciliter le rachat de propriétés à bas prix... Bref, il y a les éternels optimistes qui vont toujours de l'avant. Je souhaite que Monit en soit.

• Administrateur

Première étape franchie pour la construction du Waldorf-Astoria Montréal

L'arrondissement de Ville-Marie a autorisé le changement de zonage nécessaire à la construction, au coin des rues Sherbrooke et Guy, d'un luxueux complexe d'hôtel-résidence Walford-Astoria à Montréal. Ce projet, évalué à 200 M$, comprend deux tours de 32 étages qui abriteront 225 chambres d'hôtels et 116 résidences aux étages supérieurs. Des édifices patrimoniaux situés aux abords du projet seront préservés. L'ouverture du complexe hôtelier est prévue pour 2011.