Le Sherbrooke - 25 étages

SonnyT31

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 585
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Due to the anti-extradition bill, most of Hong Kong middle classes are trying to immigrant and have moved to other countries (they prefer  Britain or Canada). Those middle classes must think the price of Le Sherbrooke is very reasonable in comparison with properties in Hong Kong or Vancouver, and hundreds square feet units are big enough for them. The regular units targets Hong Kong immigrants, and the penthouse targets Westmounters. what a brilliant marketing campaign!

Screenshot 2021-10-07 133158.jpg

Modifié par lnykgz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lnykgz said:

Due to the anti-extradition bill, most of Hong Kong middle classes are trying to immigrant and have moved to other countries (they prefer  Britain or Canada). Those middle classes must think the price of Le Sherbrooke is very reasonable in comparison with properties in Hong Kong or Vancouver, and hundreds square feet units are big enough for them. The regular units targets Hong Kong immigrants, and the penthouse targets Westmounters. what a brilliant marketing campaign!

You should take a trip to the sales office and ask some questions about who’s buying if you think this project is targeting foreign investors. They may even tell you that floor plans are being modified to satisfy the strong demand for larger, owner-occupied units. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lnykgz said:

100%. That’s why I said I don’t believe it’s mostly speculators. Even the natives of SAR who won’t leave Hong Kong are trying everything they can to get their kids out. Soon majority population of the SAR will be from outside SAR (ie mainland).

27 minutes ago, KOOL said:

Est-ce qu'il y a les étages 4 et 44 ? :silly:

Et deux 8e?

4 hours ago, SameGuy said:

100%. That’s why I said I don’t believe it’s mostly speculators. Even the natives of SAR who won’t leave Hong Kong are trying everything they can to get their kids out. Soon majority population of the SAR will be from outside SAR (ie mainland).

Et deux 8e?

Absolute truth. God bless Hong Kong!

By the way,

4 = die

14 = will die

24 = easy die

34 = ??

44 = die twice

54 = I die

514 = I will die. the worst number around world is (514)514-5144, which you can get in Quebec.

• Haha 1

• 1 mois plus tard...

Une NIMBY a eu droit à un long article sur ce projet dans La Presse aujourd'hui. Elle se plaint de la hauteur (!), et du fait que les résidents autour n'ont pas été consultés, même si le projet est de plein droit. J'ai bien ri, mais failli pleurer aussi de la stupidité humaine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1