Le Sherbrooke - 25 étages

SonnyT31

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 561
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

2 hours ago, lnykgz said:

Broccolini vise des gens qui vont peut-être vendre une grosse maison unifamiliale à Westmount ou à Outremont pour s’établir en condo?

Yes indeed. The parents of one of my besties were going to sell their Westmount house and were looking at the Sir George Simpson, but held off and are likely going to sign for a mid-level at Le Sherbrooke.

• Like 1

So there are couple of points I would like to bring :

1- I completely agree that a big portion of their clientele will come from westmount or other wealthy areas in Montreal looking to downsize - But let's be honest, these people will not be moving from a 8 bedroom house into a 500 sqft unit. They will want something decent. However If we look carefully, a big % of the units in the project are 1 bedroom / studios -- These units are bought by investors

2- The price - As the price of new condo projects go up, so will the price of current condos in the downtown core - I'm happy because I own multiple condos. BUT LET'S BE STRAIGHT - These prices, similar to the one of the "mansfield" project are ridiculous. Who in the hell thinks it's a good idea to pay for a studio for 450k tax it for 370sqft GROSS.

3- a lot of units sold but these are normally inside sales at better prices that we- normal people - do not see :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Les propriétaires des penthouses auront droit à des espaces exclusifs, dont une entrée et un ascenseur distincts.

Very few condos in Montreal separate the entrance and elevator for penthouses from other regular units. It is an unique selling point that sets it apart from the competition.