Aller au contenu
publicité

Cité Midtown - 8 étages

GDS

Messages recommendés

publicité
On 2019-12-06 at 10:10 AM, Rocco said:

With major RoyalMount and Hippodrome development bringing thousands of new units at Namur and De la Savane métros, its time to get the west extension of the orange line to Bois-Franc and connect it with the REM, as those new people will be mobile and they market it as TOD development. West branch of orange line will see major upward usage. This needs to be done. Seriously. 

Especially since there merely a km of tunnel missing, past the metro trains' Côte-Vertu underground garage presently being built!

Go! (Same with the REM's extension to Gare Dorval, IMO!)

• Like 3

On 2019-12-06 at 9:59 AM, saren_p said:

I cancelled my Midtown town house purchase and decided to purchase a bigger (albeit an old) house instead, wanted my own front-yard and detached home finally. What's funny is I'm now literally the backdoor to this project, my kitchen window faces the development and the acre's of space they're digging up for Midtown.

I'll say this, work is advancing very, very fast. Happy to see the area getting some new development, hopefully the older near-by streets see a face-lift soon.

Excited to see how Midtown and Royalmount will impact the house pricing of this sector, wonder if it'll be for good or worse. We saw what Carrefour Laval did to its surroundings, that area skyrocketed but there were so many other factors at play there, not really the same.

Thoughts?

I believe that prices will rise in the area but as you said there are many factors to consider. Home prices are rising all across the city so it's hard to pinpoint the impact in a specific area. 

Seeing as you have such a great view of Midtown development you will need to post lots of pics for us! 👍

20 hours ago, go_habs_go said:

I believe that prices will rise in the area but as you said there are many factors to consider. Home prices are rising all across the city so it's hard to pinpoint the impact in a specific area. 

Seeing as you have such a great view of Midtown development you will need to post lots of pics for us! 👍

Ha, will do next week :)

• Like 1

• 2 mois plus tard...
  • 4 semaines plus tard...
  • 4 semaines plus tard...