Aller au contenu

Cité Midtown - 8 étages

GDS

Messages recommendés

• 8 mois plus tard...
33 minutes ago, FrancSoisD said:

Good to know that the 15/40 interchange sector's redevelopment is gradually expanding outside of Le Triangle & Westbury! 😃

Driving up boul. Laurentien / Marcel-Laurin to work (downtown) this morning it really hit me how much action we have going on.

Starting with the projects around the Bois-Franc station to Cite Midtown then to Royalmount and Westbury. 

It's great to see :)

• Like 1

Ok so I'm confused...this is NOT part of the Royalmount development yet the link in the header takes you to a site about Royalmount condos? So are these 2 projects linked together?

http://www.mcgillimmobilier.com/cite-midtown-condos-neufs-a-vendre-royalmount/?convert=true

il y a 8 minutes, go_habs_go a dit :

Ok so I'm confused...this is NOT part of the Royalmount development yet the link in the header takes you to a site about Royalmount condos? So are these 2 projects linked together?

http://www.mcgillimmobilier.com/cite-midtown-condos-neufs-a-vendre-royalmount/?convert=true

Dans le document de présentation de la Ville pour les consultations sur le quartier Namur-Hippodrome. City Mid-Town est juste à l'extérieur du secteur.

http://ocpm.qc.ca/sites/ocpm.qc.ca/files/pdf/P107/3-1_document_dinformation_quartier_namur-hippodrome_final_1.pdf

image.png

1 hour ago, ScarletCoral said:

Dans le document de présentation de la Ville pour les consultations sur le quartier Namur-Hippodrome. City Mid-Town est juste à l'extérieur du secteur.

http://ocpm.qc.ca/sites/ocpm.qc.ca/files/pdf/P107/3-1_document_dinformation_quartier_namur-hippodrome_final_1.pdf

image.png

Merci @ScarletCoral. This is why I'm confused, on p 49 they show Cite Mid-Town as being well north of the 40. This is not adjacent to the Royalmount project at all (its not even part of the Namur-De la Savane area) yet the McGill Immobilier site is making it seem like it is part of it. Anyway, maybe I'm still missing something.

Capture.JPG

il y a 12 minutes, go_habs_go a dit :

Merci @ScarletCoral. This is why I'm confused, on p 49 they show Cite Mid-Town as being well north of the 40. This is not adjacent to the Royalmount project at all (its not even part of the Namur-De la Savane area) yet the McGill Immobilier site is making it seem like it is part of it. Anyway, maybe I'm still missing something.

Marketing scheme! DevMcGill also advertized the Nordelec as in Griffintown and the Victoriatown project as the extension of Griffintown... because PSC doesn't have the same appeal.

I cancelled my Midtown town house purchase and decided to purchase a bigger (albeit an old) house instead, wanted my own front-yard and detached home finally. What's funny is I'm now literally the backdoor to this project, my kitchen window faces the development and the acre's of space they're digging up for Midtown.

I'll say this, work is advancing very, very fast. Happy to see the area getting some new development, hopefully the older near-by streets see a face-lift soon.

Excited to see how Midtown and Royalmount will impact the house pricing of this sector, wonder if it'll be for good or worse. We saw what Carrefour Laval did to its surroundings, that area skyrocketed but there were so many other factors at play there, not really the same.

Thoughts?

Modifié par saren_p
  • Like 1