Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

We should have some peace on Friday as they should be off. If we are lucky they will be finished the piling by then! They seem to me moving very quickly. They have already finished the Ste-Cat section.

20200701_114951.jpg

Le 2020-07-01 à 11:38, Dominic723 a dit :

Sur la dernière photo on peut voir que la Ste-Cath va avoir besoin d'arbres dans ce coin là

Pas besoin d'attendre une décennie pour profiter d' une expérience qui a un peu plus d'allure en attendant la fin de la construction des lots 1 et 2 de Prével.

J'ai imaginé cette piste de solution peu coûteuse pour élargir l’espace piétonne du côté nord de la rue afin d'améliorer son expérience en attendant la reconfiguration permanente et la plantation des arbres à l’est du pont. Il n'y a vraiment pas beaucoup de circulation une fois dépassée l'ave de Lorimier.

Il s’agit simplement de redessiner les lignes au sol afin de créer un corridor vert du côté nord avec l'ajout de saillies à l’intersection de l’avenue de Lorimier. Le résultat est une sorte de placottoir continue qui pourra être utilisée pour l’ajout de bancs, des plantations, des poubelles, des supports à vélo en plus de créer des mini-terrasses pour les commerçants qui pourront ajouter des petites tables et chaises pour leur clientèle. Certes, l’objectif et de créer un peu plus d’espace sur ces trottoirs étroits, mais également pour créer un environnement plus sécuritaire et convivial pour les gens qui y habitent ou fréquentent le secteur.

1_Vers_Est.png

2_Amandine.png

3_Abruzzo.png

4_Decals_Only.png

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hulu said:

Not fun to be waken up on Canada Day 7Am for this. Does anyone know how long will it take to lay the foundation? Living right next to the construction site, every piece in my condo vibrate and shake like hell and the noise is unbearable for working from home...anyone feel the same? 

They won't work on Friday and I don't think that they want to let the expensive machines there over the weekend. Therefore, I think they will be finished tomorrow afternoon at latest.

• Like 1

On 2020-07-01 at 12:43 PM, georgeplamondon10 said:

They won't work on Friday and I don't think that they want to let the expensive machines there over the weekend. Therefore, I think they will be finished tomorrow afternoon at latest.

Are you sure? No they lied about it... they **ck everybody even on canada day.

What the **ck this DAMN project. SUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK

13 hours ago, alexsolo said:

Est ce que les plans pour cela sont listés a quelque part, site web de la ville peut etre?

Des travaux de trottoirs va impacter les magasins sur St. Catherine dans ce coin la... 

Oh no! :( I was hoping for a condo... Where did you hear this?

I know an engineer working on the project. The are doing luxury rentals. Prével is doing a huge condo project just on the other side of the street, so I understand why they are doing rentals.

Il y a 4 heures, georgeplamondon10 a dit :

I know an engineer working on the project. The are doing luxury rentals. Prével is doing a huge condo project just on the other side of the street, so I understand why they are doing rentals.

The Traiteur/Boulangerie next door recently pulled out all his equipment.  Do you know if his closure has anything to do with this project?  His kitchen ran day and night. There was a huge ventilation exhaust that opened right unto the Parthenais lot. Although  that place was opened during restricted hours, you could get some croissants and sandwiches there. So it will be missed. There is no rental sign on the door yet...I understand that there will be a commerce in Le Parthenais too.

On 2018-05-31 at 9:13 AM, IluvMTL said:

Coin Sainte-Catherine et Parthenais

2199 Sainte-Catherine Est / 1410 Parthenais

image.png

23 metres sont permis entre la rue Parthenais et l'Av. De Lorimier en face des Quais De Lorimier.

Can’t we do better than this? Even Griffintown would be a plus compared to this. 

il y a 31 minutes, vincenzo a dit :

Can’t we do better than this? Even Griffintown would be a plus compared to this. 

This is about as far as you can get from a generic Griff 30 story building. And we can all be thankful for that! Don't forget , this is small scale building on a small lot on Sainte-Catherine Street. You cannot compare it  to what will go up on a large lot where density and scale can afford more opportunities. 

Le Parthenais is a warm and handsome building that blends in well to the surrounding projects, Square Cartier, Le Courant and Spark. It fits in naturally and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. This building also has  certain industrial feel with the large horizontal windows. The variety of textures and openings are not overpowering. If I remember correctly this project got good notes form the CCU. I would be very anxious to know who the architect is. It is definitely a design that has been well thought out. That explains why so many people are interested in purchasing a unit in this project.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, vincenzo said:

C'est très en ligne avec le bâtit existant du secteur. Les nouveaux immeubles sur Parthenais et sur Laforce. Ça me rappelle aussi beaucoup le complexe résidentiel sur un peu plus loin sur de Lorimier, entre Disraeli et Ontario.