Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• 7 mois plus tard...
Il y a 9 heures, georgeplamondon10 a dit :

Groupe CDF posted the image of the project a few days ago on their Facebook page. Maybe the project is starting soon.

Thanks for sharing! This is the first rendering we've seen for this project! Reminds me a little bit of the Mondev project just east of Square Cartier on Sainte-Catherine. 

The workers have already left the site. They were just excavating/ loosening the earth near that huge ventilation exhaust from the Delices Amandines pastry place next door. Maybe they're working on an alternative solution for that vent or to work on some underground pipes.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, georgeplamondon10 a dit :

I was told that it will be rental

Ok, thanks!  I hope they start construction soon.  After Prével across the street, this is basically the last  empty lot to be developed east of the bridge, if you don't count the La Cordéé parking lot which is right in front of the proposed Esplanade Cartier pedestrian street. 

1 hour ago, IluvMTL said:

Ok, thanks!  I hope they start construction soon.  After Prével across the street, this is basically the last  empty lot to be developed east of the bridge, if you don't count the La Cordéé parking lot which is right in front of the proposed Esplanade Cartier pedestrian street. 

I also hope they will start soon. I like the look of the rendering and I think that this project will improve the area. Also new rentals are always good.

Mondev just bought the Mobico building (corner Maisonneuve & Parthenais), so we should also see a project there soon. This area is booming.

• Like 1