Aller au contenu

Bāss 5 – 20 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

il y a 5 minutes, jerry a dit :

Un superviseur du site m'a dit en novembre.

A39AE6E6-7EE9-4F76-AC7F-2E3F36E4F4DC.jpeg

Je confirme que ça fait un vacarme d'enfer sans arrêt. Je suis passé un ou deux après-midi. Tout simplement invivable. Je ne peux pas croire que la Ville a autorisé cette façon de faire pendant pratiquement 6 mois!!!

• Réponses 385
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

• 4 semaines plus tard...

Je pense que le voisinage n'a jamais eu aussi honte et ete en colere de la ville qui a autorise ce genre de maniere de faire. Je suis temoin de ce vacarme, une vrai catastrophe. La ville ne devrait pas prendre les taxes municipales si c'est pour faire vivre ceci au resident. Pourtant, je ne suis pas du genre a me plaindre d'un chantier. Mais de par cette technique, celui-ci a gagne l'oscar du chantier urbain le plus bruyant et insupportable du Quebec.

• 4 semaines plus tard...

I live right across from this atrocity. It's really horrible and I don't think I am exaggerating when I say it is torture.every.single.day.

I knew very well that when I moved to Griffintown in 2017 that there will be construction noise but this is getting too much. 

Since 2017, there has been three new buildings built in the Séminaires/Bassins/Rioux/Ottawa square and none of them were more noisy and horrible to deal with than Bass 4. The pile drilling is insane. Everyday Monday to Saturday (yes.. Saturday too) 7:00am til 5:00pm non-stop pile drilling. The mere fact that they allowed for ANY building to be built on the site of an old bassin is mind blowing. Just because of that, AND because it is a monstrosity of a building, they basically have to drill the entire land. I have heard that there will be something around of 22,000 piles total although I don't know the reference.. There is literally a bang every second for the entire work day. I actually try to schedule my videoconference calls are scheduled around the lunchtime schedule of the construction workers in hopes to get less banging. My co-workers think I have been slowly being invaded by T-Rexs.. 

I can't be the only one that is going insane with this constant noise? Is there really nothing we can't do? 

5 minutes ago, Simona said:

I live right across from this atrocity. It's really horrible and I don't think I am exaggerating when I say it is torture.every.single.day.

I knew very well that when I moved to Griffintown in 2017 that there will be construction noise but this is getting too much. 

Since 2017, there has been three new buildings built in the Séminaires/Bassins/Rioux/Ottawa square and none of them were more noisy and horrible to deal with than Bass 4. The pile drilling is insane. Everyday Monday to Saturday (yes.. Saturday too) 7:00am til 5:00pm non-stop pile drilling. The mere fact that they allowed for ANY building to be built on the site of an old bassin is mind blowing. Just because of that, AND because it is a monstrosity of a building, they basically have to drill the entire land. I have heard that there will be something around of 22,000 piles total although I don't know the reference.. There is literally a bang every second for the entire work day. I actually try to schedule my videoconference calls are scheduled around the lunchtime schedule of the construction workers in hopes to get less banging. My co-workers think I have been slowly being invaded by T-Rexs.. 

I can't be the only one that is going insane with this constant noise? Is there really nothing we can't do? 

Non-stop pile drilling? Its funny. I've taken walks many times during weekdays between 1pm and 5pm in this exact spot. Never heard any noise of pile drilling. Seriously, its clear you are exaggerating the situation. Why didnt I hear any noise at all although I pass by the site so very often? Come on.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Simona said:

The pile driving won't be forever obviously though I'm with Rocco on this one.  The only other option is to move.  

3 hours ago, Rocco said:

Non-stop pile drilling? Its funny. I've taken walks many times during weekdays between 1pm and 5pm in this exact spot. Never heard any noise of pile drilling. Seriously, its clear you are exaggerating the situation. Why didnt I hear any noise at all although I pass by the site so very often? Come on.

I am constantly impressed at how some people think their opinion is worth more than someone else's who has a better knowledge of the subject matter... A quick look at the picture that you actually posted on September 28th, you can see the thousand of piles. They are not licked in by kittens. Most construction has most only piling done surrounding the site, which lasts only a couple months. This has been ongoing for close to a year.. with Covid and everybody working from home.  

Your walk timeframe actually falls during the said lunch hour. Go between 7am and 12pm and then you'll see what I am talking about. Try having a conversation with someone next to it while it is ongoing.

Enjoy your walks. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Simona said:

I am constantly impressed at how some people think their opinion is worth more than someone else's who has a better knowledge of the subject matter... A quick look at the picture that you actually posted on September 28th, you can see the thousand of piles. They are not licked in by kittens. Most construction has most only piling done surrounding the site, which lasts only a couple months. This has been ongoing for close to a year.. with Covid and everybody working from home.  

Your walk timeframe actually falls during the said lunch hour. Go between 7am and 12pm and then you'll see what I am talking about. Try having a conversation with someone next to it while it is ongoing.

Enjoy your walks. 

Oh so now its between 7am and 12pm. As you previously said all day non-stop until 5pm. And lunch hour is now between 1pm and 5pm? Right. Everything makes sense.

• Haha 1

Le 2021-07-08 à 18:17, Dominic723 a dit :

Je pense pas que la ''nature'' planifie des terrains pour des tours de 20 étages et d'autres terrains pour des tours de 50étages et d'autres pour juste 4 étages... c'est l'humain qui s'adapte et qui adapte le terrain pour recevoir la dite tour. Donc faut pas voir des complots ou des problèmes où il n'y en a pas...

La preuve du contraire est visible dans le profil de Manhattan, dans la zone située entre midtown et downtown.

Il y a 4 heures, Rocco a dit :

Je suis incapable de juger du niveau sonore parce que je n'y ai pas mis les pieds.  Par contre, il est impossible de ne pas remarquer les très nombreux pieux plantés sur le site.