Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

On 2022-03-08 at 5:46 PM, Southwark said:

Definitely think you should make some noise about this. I feel like there are a few construction companies that do this.

I would complain to the city or the non-emergency number for the police (514-280-2222). It would seem like they are breaking some kind of by-laws. They are not supposed to be making noise outside 7am-11pm, and if they are caught they could get a fine. You could also try the construction company as well (or maybe just to tell them you reported them), but I doubt they would care until it costs them money in fines.

Thanks. Yes, we've complained to the city and their response was since the concrete would dry if they don't treat it right away, it falls under some sort of exemption. About the noise before 7am, also complained about that and in fact was told others had already complained. It stopped for a bit and it restarted again some time later. They even put up a sign at the entrance saying 'no noise before 7am' to pretend like they care.